JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Good. Had no business releasing again this early anyway.
I agree in that it feels like just yesterday the Blk/Red “Banneds” dropped, so it does feel a little too soon to be dropping these again. But I’ve never understood this train of thought. To each his or her own though. If I personally gained benefit from the scarcity of a pair (status, exclusivity, resell value, etc.) then that makes sense. And I’m not knocking anyone if that’s how they feel or what they want. It’s all good. But as long as I can get or already have myself a pair, especially if it’s a pair I truly want and love, it doesn’t make any difference to me personally if a pair drops every year, every five years, whatever, or if few or many have them.

I agree in that it feels like just yesterday the Blk/Red “Banneds” dropped, so it does feel a little too soon to be dropping these again. But I’ve never understood this train of thought. To each his or her own though. If I personally gained benefit from the scarcity of a pair (status, exclusivity, resell value, etc.) then that makes sense. And I’m not knocking anyone if that’s how they feel or what they want. It’s all good. But as long as I can get or already have myself a pair, especially if it’s a pair I truly want and love, it doesn’t make any difference to me personally if a pair drops every year, every five years, whatever, or if few or many have them.

That last sentence was a doozy to get through bro :rofl:

"Air Jordan '85" ???

If they're gonna release under Jordan Branding, I'd prefer them be called the Air Jordan 0, especially since his white/red pairs were different from the GR Air Ship.

Nah, we already have an air Jordan called the “dub zero”

Hmmm there's gotta be at least one more OG Jordan coming for the holiday then.

I would be surprised if it's just Bred XI and there's not a hallmark colorway of one more silhouette for the holidays.

I wonder if the release will still be for November 2020 or will it have a new release date.

I guess it was just too much fire for one year for JB to release it this year after we got 6’s, 4’s, and then 11’s coming.

Because dudes only think shoes are cool if they sell out
I call them “hype shoes” I was on another forum telling them I’ve been somewhat lucky as far as drops have been the last few months by grabbing The Black Infrared 6’s and the Black Cement 4’s and some people were like “Those weren’t ****, those were GRs, I got the Travis Scotts, and I got the Platta 7’s” who gives a ****. Give me the Black Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4 with the OG branding rather than the White and dookie brown 1s with an oversized backwards swoosh or some Patta 7s.

I call them “hype shoes” I was on another forum telling them I’ve been somewhat lucky as far as drops have been the last few months by grabbing The Black Infrared 6’s and the Black Cement 4’s and some people were like “Those weren’t ****, those were GRs, I got the Travis Scotts, and I got the Platta 7’s” who gives a ****. Give me the Black Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4 with the OG branding rather than the White and dookie brown 1s with an oversized backwards swoosh or some Patta 7s.

This. Fck what's hype and on trend at the moment I'd rather have classics on deck than shoes I'll look at 5 years from now like "damn, was I on that?"

You a real one :nthat:

it's always laughable to see this knowing NO ONE will by them. it would have to be such a limited run for them to sell out that it wouldn't make any sense.
Your right. Almost no one would probably want these. Due to solely the lack of the Air Jordan history or nostalgia. To a guy like myself and few others, it would be purchased without hype needed what so ever. GR no question. If they made the shoe limited, and put a few famous trending entertainers in it, would it sell? Hell yeah it would. To just simply tell the true history of the Ship and Michael Jordan, would it sell? No. Because todays "sneakerheads" are just about looking the part more than anything else. It is correct to say that MJ and the history of his sneakers do not matter to the majority of buyers unfortunately. But there are a few out there that actually collect for genuine purposes individually. Few actually appreciate the history and meaning of a shoe, instead of just buying what OTHERS make a big deal of.

"Air Jordan '85" ???

If they're gonna release under Jordan Branding, I'd prefer them be called the Air Jordan 0, especially since his white/red pairs were different from the GR Air Ship.
What? No its the air ship. The box should say nike air ship jordan pe. You dont mess with heritage. Thats a gentry move.

Your right. Almost no one would probably want these. Due to solely the lack of the Air Jordan history or nostalgia. To a guy like myself and few others, it would be purchased without hype needed what so ever. GR no question. If they made the shoe limited, and put a few famous trending entertainers in it, would it sell? Hell yeah it would. To just simply tell the true history of the Ship and Michael Jordan, would it sell? No. Because todays "sneakerheads" are just about looking the part more than anything else. It is correct to say that MJ and the history of his sneakers do not matter to the majority of buyers unfortunately. But there are a few out there that actually collect for genuine purposes individually. Few actually appreciate the history and meaning of a shoe, instead of just buying what OTHERS make a big deal of.
Instant sell out. Just like those og tailwinds a couple months back. Old school nikes are hot right now, especially when theyre shaped right. If marketting is even required it would be a cake walk campaign. Its his first sneaker ffs

What? No its the air ship. The box should say nike air ship jordan pe. You dont mess with heritage. Thats a gentry move.
I agree, but the stipulation was IF the shoe was branded as a Jordan.

If they did these accurately, the black/red pair Mike wore was the same as the GR, so those would be the "Air Ship" point blank. And I like your idea of calling the white/red pair that was different a Jordan PE.

At this point, I just was the shoe...

Back
Top Bottom