JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

I love the '16 release! Bout a year and a half ago i put a bid in on stockx or goat and got my double up pair for $260 or $270 shipped. I don't think the new pair not having tumbled leather would make me cop a 3rd pair but black tongue black toes or royal without tumbled leather would be must cops

O M G.............HYPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock my banneds with pride but HOLY **** I CANT WAIT FOR THESE!!!!

I'd be down for a revamp of all the 1's.. the stuff from 2015 and on is pretty good but this?? I love it.

missed out on 2013 and 2016 so i definitely need these... still got my breds from the celtics pack but it aint the same smh...

They always give the 1s the most love. Now it's going to like near identical to the 1985 OG pair which I have complaints but then we get 75% out of 100% OG looking black cement 4s. Smh. But this is proof and I will always have hope that one day Jordan Brand will make the 4s look like the OG or 1999 retro

I still have the 2013 (ish?) pair, and I missed out on the last release. I really hope that this is easily obtainable, even though it says large quantities. Resellers around my way go crazy trying to sell Jordan 1s

Lol stop. These should be on shelves every day of the year like AF1’s

Naw I’m saying, I agree with you! But what’s annoying is that I def would want these but I have the 2016, that’s all. This is a shoe I would cop every single time it re-released if you didn’t have to jump thru hoops to get em.

Naw I’m saying, I agree with you! But what’s annoying is that I def would want these but I have the 2016, that’s all. This is a shoe I would cop every single time it re-released if you didn’t have to jump thru hoops to get em.

It’s been stated that it’ll be a widely available GR. Enjoy.

Man I wish da Chicagos was re-releasing |l. It’s da only OG 1 colorway that I care about that’s missing from my one collection :frown:.

Who am I kidding? Ima still get a pair of these >D:nthat:.

Back
Top Bottom