JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

If they fix everything down to the arch in the midsole that would make all of these 2015-2019 pairs worthless. Im thinking i should unload the sbbs too

True OG high cut? Dang, JB trying to get OG dudes erection. They better not disappoint with that selling point. They know they **** y'all up with past retros :lol:

JB playing games. I swear this is the last time I’m coppin this damn shoe. Let JB tell it the last release was the “OG” HI. F’n dorks man. I’m gonna go ahead and get my frustrations out now.

I just dropped $500 on a pair 2 months ago WTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

JB playing games. I swear this is the last time I’m coppin this damn shoe. Let JB tell it the last release was the “OG” HI. F’n dorks man. I’m gonna go ahead and get my frustrations out now.
The 2016s were clearly a deviation from the OG black red 1. It had tumbled leather and most were colored in a dark brick red. Far from OG when you look at the chicagos from the same run. I remember feeling dissapointed when pics first surfaced and tried to make myself like them because 'who knows how long until they release again'. Looks like my patience is paying off.

This is absolutely the right move for them. Its just kind of unbelievable that theyre actually making it.

LFG!

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom