JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Guess I’m just gonna be that guy with every iteration of every damn shoe. My 2013s barely have any tread :smh:. Damn you JB. Damn you.

In on these, hopefully these don't get that glittery look when you don't wear them for a while like the 2016's. Matter of fact what causes that and how does one clean it, and prevent it going forward?

You bet this opens the door for every other OG cw to re-release in this so called “true HI OG” mold. It is what we’ve asked for for years. Just wondering why now? Idc if they release Chi’s again, I’m copping 2 more idc idc idc.

would be dope if they came in the 1994 box

Nope. These better be OG down to the OG hang tag and box and everything. No short cuts since they want to release “true OGs” all of the sudden. They should’ve used the ‘94 box on the 2015 if that was the case.

I’m happy and sad about this news. Happy they may come without the dreaded tumbled leather. Sad that they didn’t release that way just 3 short years ago.

JB right now :nerd:
upload_2019-4-15_23-27-9.gif

I feel like this may be JB end game for 1s..starting 2019 they will release 1 og a year maybe 2 till all colors drop...then let em rest for a few then finally do em like vans. Always have them instock and do collabs to bring attention and hype. aj1s have generated such a insane hype and can be a everyday shoe like converse vans etc....but the price must drop cause thats the key to the kicks I named selling so good. Leather quality may go down ...sorry for the long bs just thinking out loud/conspiracy theory weird part of youtubeish

Guess I’m just gonna be that guy with every iteration of every damn shoe. My 2013s barely have any tread :smh:. Damn you JB. Damn you.

I feel your pain, my man.

My 2013s are still in good condition as well, and I passed on the 2016s for the same reason.

But now they're doing this AGAIN TO US 3 years later................I don't think I can budge anymore :smh:

I feel your pain, my man.

My 2013s are still in good condition as well, and I passed on the 2016s for the same reason.

But now they're doing this AGAIN TO US 3 years later................I don't think I can budge anymore :smh:

hypocritical for me to say but wear your shoes, because JB keep playing us. its a good move, prices for 1s are outrageous right now. please do them like the BC3s.

I’m happy and sad about this news. Happy they may come without the dreaded tumbled leather. Sad that they didn’t release that way just 3 short years ago.

Why tf you thinking about 3 years ago, when we have this to look forward to this year?? Get your mind right.

In on these, hopefully these don't get that glittery look when you don't wear them for a while like the 2016's. Matter of fact what causes that and how does one clean it, and prevent it going forward?

I haven't found anything to prevent it but if you hit it with leather polish you can make it look good as new.

You bet this opens the door for every other OG cw to re-release in this so called “true HI OG” mold. It is what we’ve asked for for years. Just wondering why now? Idc if they release Chi’s again, I’m copping 2 more idc idc idc.
I said it a couple years ago, theyre going to do a 20/20 vision recreation of the classics in 2020. And here we are. Now Im trying to make the right moves with what I have since its (pretty much) official. Nike loves these kinds of campaigns. I was hoping we'd see an OG release for every month starting with the 1s in January. But November might make more sense if they stop at 14. Im really starting to think they read my comments and take notes. I used to have doubt but if we get news of a Jordan 2 in december that doubt is history.

the rest of the OG 1s are almost inevitable unless its just a one off special release, which doesnt make a lot of sense business wise

the real question now is are they going to do the 3s? We already saw those frags so they obviously can do it... BC3s just came out, will we see those release again soon too? Its definitely needed. Then theres the BC4... LOL

How are they going to swing this

Last edited:
I feel like this may be JB end game for 1s..starting 2019 they will release 1 og a year maybe 2 till all colors drop...then let em rest for a few then finally do em like vans. Always have them instock and do collabs to bring attention and hype. aj1s have generated such a insane hype and can be a everyday shoe like converse vans etc....but the price must drop cause thats the key to the kicks I named selling so good. Leather quality may go down ...sorry for the long bs just thinking out loud/conspiracy theory weird part of youtubeish

Leather quality may go down?! They already release a billion 1s (collabs and all) with bad leather quality already. You mean it’s gonna get worse? As if 1s aren’t already sitting readily available and collecting dust in every store. I don’t need to add insult to injury and see Breds, Royals and Chicago’s sitting in the stores year round every year. OGs didn’t even do that and they eventually sold out. So why should coveted cws of retros be THAT available. And y’all need stop. Jordan’s are not Vans and Chucks. Never was and never should be.

P.S. please don’t take offense. I’m mostly venting at JB right now lol. I welcome the open discussion and input.

Why tf you thinking about 3 years ago, when we have this to look forward to this year?? Get your mind right.

Because it’s a cash grab and too soon. Looking forward to? You don’t have Bred 1s in your collection already?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom