JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

i hope that these release in a way where they don't have resale value.....pump em out to the point where they sit on shelves and resellers call em bricks. i want casuals, kids, old folks, busboys and bus drivers rockin em.
I remember SLAM in one of their early issues of Kicks annual, saying something to that effect. I think it was back in the 2001 issue. That it should be released every year and citing how at the time classic albums didn't go out of print for years (They used Ready To Die from Biggie as the example.) I mean, I don't know about that. But the Bred 1's and Concord 11's seem to be a licence to print money for Jordan.

I’m more shocked they’re giving us more leather... higher cuts.. better quality while being mass produced at $160 price point .....

ScentedFormalHawaiianmonkseal-max-1mb.gif

I just saw something that they are saying these aren't releasing but it is a project in the works. No set date. I'm waiting to see more.

I remember SLAM in one of their early issues of Kicks annual, saying something to that effect. I think it was back in the 2001 issue. That it should be released every year and citing how at the time classic albums didn't go out of print for years (They used Ready To Die from Biggie as the example.) I mean, I don't know about that. But the Bred 1's and Concord 11's seem to be a licence to print money for Jordan.

OG 1’s (Black / Reds ~ Chi’s ~ Royals) could easily get the constant release treatment at this point and still be hugely successful...

The model is every bit of a classic as Chucks, AF1’s, Shell Toes, Stan Smith’s, Hell even the Cortez...

Funny how people die for those Neutral Greys now lol.... no one ever cared about those.

I'm ready bro, last pair of black/red 1's I had was the 2008 strap pair, I got from a factory store phone order (I miss those days lol). It would be live if the re released the OG clothing.

Attachments

• a5264d00a19599152ba872d4e352631a.jpg
    a5264d00a19599152ba872d4e352631a.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom