JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

My 1s have been mostly glitter free

But if these have a OG height, a nice insole with arch support and cushioning they could be a hit

Guess we’ll all just have to wait and see

So are these going to release this year or not or next year?

Some say these will release and some say they will not.....

I'm not bothered by tumbled leather if it's subtle like the Shadows.
the true Banned 1 in 2011 (?) was basically an overall tumbled leather.

I'm more concerned with shape and build.
Small material deviations I can be cool with, we all know JB isn't dropping a perfect Retro.
They rarely ever do.

Nah I wouldn't call the 2011's tumbled though. Those were just legit phenomenal leather. So beautiful.

And it was wrong and not true to the original. Shadows aren’t tumbled at all so that’s not a good example.

You’re saying 2016 Black/red and 2018 Shadows aren’t tumbled but what do you call the bumpy swoosh then?

You’re saying 2016 Black/red and 2018 Shadows aren’t tumbled but what do you call the bumpy swoosh then?

Where did I say the ‘16 Black/red wasn’t tumbled? I said black toes weren’t tumbled because they’re not. And neither are the shadows.

And it was wrong and not true to the original. Shadows aren’t tumbled at all so that’s not a good example.
it's either you don't have a 2018 pair in hand (doubt it) or you don't know what tumbled is. shadows are def tumbled.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Shadow-2018-6-565x372.jpg

Nah I wouldn't call the 2011's tumbled though. Those were just legit phenomenal leather. So beautiful.
ok I'm starting to think people don't know what tumbled leather is. or the variations in leather for that matter:
Air-Jordan-I-1-Retro-High-Banned-Detailed-Images-13.jpg

This isn't tumbled? 2011 Banned 1s are DEFINITELY and DEFINITIVELY tumbled.

I think people are mistaking pebbled leather for this.

OKAY, I'm convinced that most of the people complaining about quality don't know anything to begin with.
If people on here don't know, how can we expect the new wave IG sneakerheads to know.

it's either you don't have a 2018 pair in hand (doubt it) or you don't know what tumbled is. shadows are def tumbled.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Shadow-2018-6-565x372.jpg

I don’t consider that tumbled in the same way that I consider the bred and royals “tumbled”. I’m talking about that purposeful, almost pebbled tumbled leather found on the toe/ heel and mainly the swoosh of the bred/royals etc. Shadows are not like that. I think you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I don’t consider that tumbled in the same way that I consider the bred and royals “tumbled”. I’m talk about that purposeful, almost pebbled tumbled leather found on the toe/ heel and mainly the swoosh of the bred/royals etc. shadows are not like that. I think you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. but even when the grain is faint like that, it's still tumbled. I don't want to get into the terminology I'm
just happy that you we understand each other. LMAO

ok I'm starting to think people don't know what tumbled leather is. or the variations in leather for that matter:

OKAY, I'm convinced that most of the people complaining about quality don't know anything to begin with.
If people on here don't know, how can we expect the new wave IG sneakerheads to know.
people on here DO know. Dont lump us all into the same basket

Sheesh! Mr. Leatherologist over here :lol:. Yeah perhaps I was thinking of pebbled leather. Please forgive me. I'll be sure to study up next time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom