JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

don't get me wrong, all we want is good quality leather.
but when we're talking specifics and you don't know your fabric...
it gets confusing.

Sheesh! Mr. Leatherologist over here :lol:. Yeah perhaps I was thinking of pebbled leather. Please forgive me. I'll be sure to study up next time. :lol:
file_passionmovie_healear.jpg

All is forgiven. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forget all this tumbled vs pebbled synthetic leather BS... why can I buy a pair or made in Italy sheepskin shoes for the same price as a pair of Js is the question everyone should be asking.

I honestly couldn't even imagine how comfortable and beautiful a pair of sheepskin J1s would be... but Nike would charge over $400 for it and it would still be made in China.

Forget all this tumbled vs pebbled synthetic leather BS... why can I buy a pair or made in Italy sheepskin shoes for the same price as a pair of Js is the question everyone should be asking.

I honestly couldn't even imagine how comfortable and beautiful a pair of sheepskin J1s would be... but Nike would charge over $400 for it and it would still be made in China.
Hello! Keep your third eye open!!! Stay woke

exactly. Regular Jordan 1s cost $18-20 to make all in all and they sell it for almost 10 times that.

If they gave a pair of J1s the same treatment as they did the AF1 SL, I honestly wouldn't mind spending $250-300

20190325_152745.jpg

Probably one of my favorite shoes... used to love AF1s, my go to shoe through out HS, but damn they were not comfortable, and after buying J1s I couldn't go back to those bricks, so when I found out they made a version out of Italian vachetta leather with a lunarlon sole? Yes, all the metal hardware is tacky, and the frills are a bit much, but it's easily the highest quality Nike shoe I own. The MSRP was fairly high @ $275, but I do feel like for once you're getting what you paid for. The fact that you can find them way under retail nice is the icing on the cake.

welp

time to sell my 2016 banned 1’s

whats a good buy it now price for asize 11.5 deadstock?

Last edited:
Damn had no clue these was dropping again!! I felt terrible after selling mine lol

Still have my 2013's in good condition and hoping grab these. These and Black/Red 11's are the only one's I'm looking forward to.

Bout to take a walk on the wild side and go ahead and throw red laces in my breds. It’s time.

Do it. You won't regret it. Personally, I actually really dig the alternate laces more to the black laces. It's just gives it that extra oomf that black laces subdue.

Back
Top Bottom