Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Hold up, so even the soles are ashy on these? I never thought I’d see the day when people are praising ashy Larry and yellowed sole delivery, passed off as vintage look? I understand these haven’t dropped in forever, but why couldn’t JB just give an OG treatment minus all this nonsense. I can only imagine these things flaking in no time the way the leather is pre cracked. Side note: I forgot I had the Chi KOs on ice and am more then satisfied with just those.

Uh tons of shoes come like that now.

Double up secured, paid resale locally $300 for my 11.5.. can't even be mad bc I got my EA pair for retail!!
20221119_183908.jpg

where can i find an 11.5 for $300?

haven’t copped a pair of 1’s in a minute

do the boxes still give off that glitter residue? i remember my shadows had em and i put em in a plastic box instead

And my 5 year old looked my wife dead in the eye and told her that we can't wear ours until she can fit into the 1.5y I was able to get for her earlier. Guess I need to find her a 12c asap lol

All them shoes behind her yo daughters? Dear lord

After the debacle with the SNKRS app today, it seems like these apps and Nike work together. Prices were stable but after people had issues with SNKRS, the prices are beyond insipid.

I have to dig through the closet., definitely some other gems still DS’d in there I forgot about. I gave up on copping every release I liked about 5 years ago when this sneaker game got even more absurd then it was then. Sneakers is a hobby, I got bigger fish to fry these days. An occasional pair here and there and I’m happy. I came to the realization I have more shoes then I need for the next 20 years.

Dang I just need a 8.5 or 9 for retail. Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️
NT Flowchart

Did you hit on EA? Yes (Payback for all the Ls). No (You must have a real job)

Did you enter raffles? Yes. No (You didn’t put in the work, go back to step one).

Did you hit on FNL EA? Yes (congrats since everyone saw the tweets and made the splash page worse). No (you probably still went on the site and made it worse for everyone else).

Did you enter the draw on SNKRS? Yes (Ya got lucky). No (An infuriating Sadderday).

Did you post multiples on NT? Yes (Ya raising the salt in the NTers that didn’t get the most desired AJ 1 release of the year). No (you care about the mental health of your fellow NTer).

Back
Top Bottom