Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I hit a 4.5 men’s for a friend on SNKRS. Still on preparing shipment. Praying it doesn’t get cancelled because she wants these bad (and she helped me cop my personal pair!) 🙏🏻

So if anyone has a legit size 11.5, I'll buy it. Even if it's resell. I only buy one pair every 2-3 years nowadays anyways.
1669100140338.gif

Hey what's up NT fam!
Hope you had a good day?

I got very special news for everyone that's been following this very special story for the last 3 days now.

It all started Saturday nite with an innocent post sharing our own experience like many others after my 13 year old son took a serious L everywhere with the AJ1 Lost and Found release, not being able to buy the shoes he'd been saving for for about a year, plus being confronted with having to pay about triple retail or more, thanks to the current sneaker context you all know.

That's when the NT fam decided to takeover and take matters in their own hands to help find him a pair his size and raise money on his behalf, wow!

Ok so after sleeping for only 3 hours last night, following all of Sunday's latest developments and throughout the early hours of the nite Monday, I was obviously drained and totally brain dead today, but felt so happy because of all the LOVE we got , it carried me through the day, so once again, thank you thank you thank you, much much much appreciated folks!

I had a crazy hectic day to say the least...hence why I'm writing this in the middle of the nite, again! lol

So during the early hours on Monday I received another donation by a member here which would bring the total to 420$...

That being said, I previously found some in his size on ebay at 420$ plus shipping with stocks starting at 40 at an ebay store I had dealt with in the past. I was following availability througout the process. Stocks were gradually getting down to only 2 in size 9 last night so I decided to close the deal before they ran out of stock.

E44A2971-FB6A-4F57-911B-8D47804B65D7.jpeg

I didn't want to risk receiving a fake pair from an unknown seller later on after all the efforts people had made. Plus the goal was never to make profit in the end out of this whole situation if prices were to come down later, so I felt like it was the right timing.

The least I can do as a father after all of this is cover the shipping fees, taxes and duty fees.
For those who are interested to know in detail how it all started, you can go back to post #7205 where a good deal of relevant info has been gathered and is updated every step of the way. You'll can follow the whole story and how it all unfolded if you read a few pages before post #7205 and a few pages after.

If it wasn't for NT none of this would have been made possible so thank you from the bottom of my heart once again to everyone here that made the magic happen.

***Just got a notification from ebay a few minutes ago with a tracking number and I can confirm the shoes are now shipped and on their way!***

(it's still a surprise at this point!!!)

Next steps:
-snap some pics of Jayden with his Lost and Found ax soon as the shoes get here
-have him create a NT account so he can thank the NT fam by himself once he learns what's had been going on backstage
-now that he's more than officially part of the NT family, he'll be happily able to interac with everyone here for a lifetime. He's a true sneaker fan and he's been about since he was able to take his 1st steps!

I'll keep you guys posted

Cheers!

Jonathan

Last edited:
Hey what's up NT fam!
Hope you had a good day?

I got very special news for everyone that's been following this very special story for the last 3 days now.

It all started Saturday nite with an innocent post sharing our own experience like many others after my 13 year old son took a serious L everywhere with the AJ1 Lost and Found release, not being able to buy the shoes he'd been saving for for about a year, plus being confronted with having to pay about triple retail or more, thanks to the current sneaker context you all know.

That's when the NT fam decided to takeover and take matters in their own hands to help find him a pair his size and raise money on his behalf, wow!

Ok so after sleeping for only 3 hours last night, following all of Sunday's latest developments and throughout the early hours of the nite Monday, I was obviously drained and totally brain dead today, but felt so happy because of all the LOVE we got , it carried me through the day, so once again, thank you thank you thank you, much much much appreciated folks!

I had a crazy hectic day to say the least...hence why I'm writing this in the middle of the nite, again! lol

So during the early hours on Monday I received another donation by a member here which would bring the total to 420$...

That being said, I previously found some in his size on ebay at 420$ plus shipping with stocks starting at 40 at an ebay store I had dealt with in the past. I was following availability througout the process. Stocks were gradually getting down to only 2 in size 9 last night so I decided to close the deal before they ran out of stock.

E44A2971-FB6A-4F57-911B-8D47804B65D7.jpeg

I didn't want to risk receiving a fake pair from an unknown seller later on after all the efforts people had made. Plus the goal was never to make profit in the end out of this whole situation if prices were to come down later, so I felt like it was the right timing.

The least I can do as a father after all of this is cover the shipping fees, taxes and duty fees.
For those who are interested to know in detail how it all started, you can go back to post #7205 where a good deal of relevant info has been gathered and is updated every step of the way. You'll can follow the whole story and how it all unfolded if you read a few pages before post #7205 and a few pages after.

If it wasn't for NT none of this would have been made possible so thank you from the bottom of my heart once again to everyone here that made the magic happen.

***Just got a notification from ebay a few minutes ago with a tracking number and I can confirm the shoes are now shipped and on their way!***

(it's still a surprise at this point!!!)

Next steps:
-snap some pics of Jayden with his Lost and Found ax soon as the shoes get here
-have him create a NT account so he can thank the NT fam by himself once he learns what's had been going on backstage
-now that he's more than officially part of the NT family, he'll be happily able to interac with everyone here for a lifetime. He's a true sneaker fan and he's been about since he was able to take his 1st steps!

I'll keep you guys posted

Cheers!

Jonathan

This thread got some wild stuff going on, people talking about *** stains on these shoes, the HARD flip flopping, mold on kicks, people begging for pairs we got dudes who hit 6 pairs, dude who hit and put both black and white laces in, me being salty taking an L before my bday, now we had a Gofundme for a kid who took an L? Lil man aint been saving no whole damn year for these kicks stop it. :lol:

Last edited:
Not a single L now I’m thinking of paying $400+ for a sz 10 ☹️I been off my game for too long(2020). I’m a bit rusty

Congrats to all who copped!

Still can’t see post history, profile limited..

Confused with retail being $180 and being ready to pay that on release day but now
waited to get over $400 in to buy resale.

Dawgs post up there is worded like them scammer emails I get saying I have a $63 million fortune that I inherited from Mr. Booman passing away and I need to give them a bank account so they can deposit the money in it.

Yall cant be serious man, who types like that. :lol:

This thread got some wild stuff going on, people talking about *** stains on these shoes, the HARD flip flopping, mold on kicks, people begging for pairs we got dudes who hit 6 pairs, dude who hit and put both black and white laces in, me being salty taking an L before my bday, now we had a Gofundme for a kid who took an L? Lil man aint been saving no whole damn year for these kicks stop it. :lol:
😂 This release got people doing wild ****. I don't care who you are. No responsible parent is letting their thirteen year old blow $400+ on a damn shoe. Crazy.

lol zyzz you ask for oops almost all the time, and so does plenty of NTers. Not getting the oop is a different story.

But this guy didn’t start out asking for donations and oop. Kindness out of several NTers were the first one to initiate this “Christmas spirit” after hearing the story. Stuff like this happens all the time during the holidays. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is a good dude and he was the first to give $100 bucks to get it started. Which other NTer here is giving out $100, I’ll give y’all my Venmo/Cashapp/PayPal/Zelle :lol: for research purposes

Dawgs post up there is worded like them scammer emails I get saying I have a $63 million fortune that I inherited from Mr. Booman passing away and I need to give them a bank account so they can deposit the money in it.

Yall cant be serious man, who types like that. :lol:
Canadians.

Any else get their shipping updated from Friday to tomorrow…I feel like the holiday started early this year lol

Back
Top Bottom