Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The pair I bought from FlightClub will finally arrive on Friday.

Ordered on the 8th....

tired-exhausted.gif

Ugh same, FedEx says label created but it supposedly shipped on Monday and has a delivery of Friday :rolleyes

At least they used FedEx for you guys...mine have an expected delivery date of next Tuesday and shipped via UPS. :rolleyes
Not five min after I said I was in the same boat, I received another one of those Nike emails saying everything was fine and they’re just waiting for FedEx to pick them up. So I’m just gonna go with the idea there’s a ton of orders (not just these Jordans) and a shortage of delivery services. If they were going to cancel it, I feel like that would’ve happened by now. Hearing UPS is even slower seems to fit this idea LOL

UPS didn’t update the tracking on my order. Never shown that they picked up the item but then the next update was the shoes arrived at my local ups facility

UPS didn’t update the tracking on my order. Never shown that they picked up the item but then the next update was the shoes arrived at my local ups facility
That’s happened to me with FedEx before, too. I was hoping it was the case this time, but the Nike email this afternoon saying they were ready and still waiting for pickup put an end to that notion.

Mine came in no mold or big blemishes. Will be rocking asap. Super lucky my lady hit for me I came up empty handed. I’ll probably grab at least one more for resell I guess.

At this point if pairs don't drop to around 350 then I think ill prob pass, I've doubled up on the FR3s and Ill be going for the 2s definitely. I've got too many 1s in the collection as is.

I kinda feel this way as well.

No idea why they didn’t just produce more pairs, these aren’t a collab or limited run. It makes me wonder if this release was trying to bring hype back to 1s, seems like most cws sit nowadays (maybe the $180 retail has something to do with this as well though).

Back
Top Bottom