Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Still need better pics.. joints look like 2015s :lol: but I was hoping for a barely crackled pair too. Got 1 super solid pair. Other is pretty noticeable.
I thought that too but they said they the L&F.
No picture of box or receipt....

Wry little cracking on mine. Hardly noticeable.
1E7A1BF0-97CB-42D1-90F2-67FAA748DC03.jpeg
Those are low key 2015’s lol

CDBC9CA8-EFC4-4FAB-ACFC-4D489C731B91.jpeg

Had visions of Chuck Taylors when I saw the UPS box destroyed, luckily no issues with the shoes. No mold on any pairs from SNKRS (size 8c, 5, 12).
078B71B3-EA0B-4E50-BDD6-3C77B5833049.jpeg

Is that the same pair? Liking the minimal cracking on the left compared to most other pics. One on the right doesn't even look like a 2022.

So, if these were sitting next to the same pair without the aging "features" would anyone choose these over a non-aged version bc you like the aged look and story? Personally, I think very very very few people would want these over a non-aged version. We're buying these bc they're the only reasonably available Chicago. Thoughts?

His pair was obviously manufactured by someone in china who was considerate to put some lotion on and now its ‘Lost with some sauce’

Some of y’all have never copped kicks before and it shows. Really saying they’re fake, 2015s, etc because they’re missing a feature
:lol:

Lol word

Happens all the time, some ppl get lucky

Remember the Anniversary 11’s and the 23 special pairs that had a feature different the regular's?

My SNKRS pair finally landed. Pretty happy, it’s a cool shoe. Very little cracking in the white leather, but I do wonder how the crackled collar is going to hold up.

Back
Top Bottom