Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

alsa2009 alsa2009
Damn.....I didn't think to look at the slant angle of the yellow stickers. Are the ones I'm looking at reps then? The stickers are not slanted. Shoot?!?

All the ones in seeing online and I see the yellow stickers at a slant under the tail of the swoosh. Damn. I am now starting to think those are reps and this fool is trying me? WTH?!?!

Last edited:
I Guess I Just Fail To See How Someone Offering You A Pair For $100 Or More Cheaper Than What Your Size Is Going For On The Open Market Is Somehow Doing You A Disservice To The Point Of Being Called A “Scumbag” ?
177D0B76-DFBA-4330-A2A0-7121620DEF16.jpeg

Just So We’re Clear, You’re In The Hypest Thread Of The Year Hands Down; A Release That Has Had 1:1 Fakes, A Disaster Online Release, MOLDED Inventory, Canceled Orders, A Go Fund Me Setup And Torn To Pieces Etc Etc …… AFTER Release Day, Expecting Retail Oops?

Help Me Make It Make Sense :nthat:
I don’t expect anything.

But I’ve learned that there are some really good people here who care more about the culture than they do about making money. The gosh dang resellers have plenty of platforms designed specifically for reselling.

As the great Chris Crocker once said…leave NikeTalk alone.

24B92A65-EF35-4884-BE57-5C908ACFB8AD.gif

I Guess I Just Fail To See How Someone Offering You A Pair For $100 Or More Cheaper Than What Your Size Is Going For On The Open Market Is Somehow Doing You A Disservice To The Point Of Being Called A “Scumbag” ?
177D0B76-DFBA-4330-A2A0-7121620DEF16.jpeg

Just So We’re Clear, You’re In The Hypest Thread Of The Year Hands Down; A Release That Has Had 1:1 Fakes, A Disaster Online Release, MOLDED Inventory, Canceled Orders, A Go Fund Me Setup And Torn To Pieces Etc Etc …… AFTER Release Day, Expecting Retail Oops?

Help Me Make It Make Sense :nthat:
I’d pay $400 for my 11.5 in a heartbeat. All other 11.5’s are like $480-$530

Y'all remember 2019 when size 8 was the money size?
All the resellers at my FL always camped the whole night for size 8-10 and I always got a 11 or 11.5 left and had to trade them + add cash for my size 10 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom