Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

the best restock is in 2030 when they come back out again 45 year anniversary like MJ's coming back number. Next gimmick story for the chicagos, bet money.

not serious

Yeah, I'm not hopeful for a restock any more. Don't want to pay resell pricing, so will see if I can trade for them on one of those apps, just will come down to finding what somebody will bite on.
No bites with Game Royals so far. I have Royals, Shadows and BC3 as other OG pairs for trade, not sure if I want to give up on those for these, or hold on to them for something I want more.

Got a lot of “cool shoes” and “the original” at work today.
1194DA35-4816-41D7-BAA5-ABBD08BA8F2C.jpeg

Just gave mine a scrub and the red bled like crazy, turned all the foam pink. Anybody else? (Also, retail pair from Nike)

Last edited:
Got a lot of “cool shoes” and “the original” at work today.
1194DA35-4816-41D7-BAA5-ABBD08BA8F2C.jpeg

Dope shot.

Side notation/rando rant:

Women who were never tennis shoe afficionados are now well informed sneaker enthusiasts overnight due to media socials.

These broads looking at your feet now more than ever and its more of a status symbol than it has ever been.

Im sure i only got with a handful of certain hi-calibre female lovers due to having a charming fleet of snazzy kicks.

Was alwayz into it, now its just a bonus sabonis.

Back
Top Bottom