Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Here’s my story….. took hella L’s like everyone else. Tried on SNKRS and that **** was a fiasco as everyone already knows. I was able to join the draw finally but 1 hour and a half after the draw I was still stuck on pending so I assumed the L and went to sleep. Woke up at around 2 and the L was confirmed lol. I didn’t even care anymore at that point I was content with my 2015‘s. I had mentally moved on. Went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 5 to a text from my ex. She was able to get me a pair through SNKRS. My girl walks in the room and she hit on SNKRS too. I went from hella L’s to 2 pairs just like that. Now I just gotta find someone to trade me a 10 for a 10.5. Crazy ****. I’m gonna give the other pair to my son.
Very cool story!

Here’s my story….. took hella L’s like everyone else. Tried on SNKRS and that **** was a fiasco as everyone already knows. I was able to join the draw finally but 1 hour and a half after the draw I was still stuck on pending so I assumed the L and went to sleep. Woke up at around 2 and the L was confirmed lol. I didn’t even care anymore at that point I was content with my 2015‘s. I had mentally moved on. Went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 5 to a text from my ex. She was able to get me a pair through SNKRS. My girl walks in the room and she hit on SNKRS too. I went from hella L’s to 2 pairs just like that. Now I just gotta find someone to trade me a 10 for a 10.5. Crazy ****. I’m gonna give the other pair to my son.
Your ex still trying for you??? and your wife ok with it????

Ex still got feelings :nerd:

Us, by the time we get a coveted quality shoe. Lord help us. 🧐

We gon be too old to wear it then. |l
8 L’s all day.. Rancid.

B9A102E4-104B-4106-954B-05AA123F47EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Feel fortunate to have double upped in my size. (JD & local raffle). I knew this was going to be a tough release but it really wound up being a bloodbath.

Hopefully Nike has some proper restocks so those who missed out can get another shot.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a TD drop for my son, couldn't find them anywhere but SNKRS which was a bust.

Shhh if my ex hmu with a pair I'd get em and peel out burning tires throwing dollar bills out tha window 😈

Nah jk I'd be happy and pay her but I'd need them premium neck services after hand

Awww man! thought they were yours and I was genuinely glad for you.

I'm so sorry you took an L too.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, it is indeed very creative, really beautiful and artistic, truly love it. It breathes happiness when I look at it and we need stuff like this. It represents very well what the experience should be all about and what many of us feel like whenever we're able to get the shoes we love. Hat's off to that person!

No retirement here.
Myself I'm already in line for the next OG Chicago 1's. Got a score to settle with that's 30 years overdue now. So lets keep working on it and it will happen eventually.

For me the Lost and Found represented kind of like a consolation prize in a way for lack of better words so, as for myself I'm not too disappointed ...just means that the real thing is waiting for me somewhere down the line.

But for my son it's a whole different story because these were the real thing to him, to his own story. He really liked the whole concept around the Lost and Found, since I he'd been telling him my AJ1 story I shared here today on NT since he was little.

Hey! and he's too young to retire!!! lol
I'm glad he didn't mention anything about it after today's disappointment. It's not his style to give up anyway, that's the best part about this whole thing.
Didn't mean to mislead as they were mine.
Would never flex like that if they were.
I'm still looking for my 11.5 like you

Anyone care to explain who this is? Guessing some sort of influencer?

Some 30 something Shoetuber. He spends all his time teaching elementary school kids who wouldn’t otherwise know the difference between an Air Max 1 and Air Force 1 how to cop sneakers to resell

He been looking forward to this release all year. Well today all his students became the master and copped, and he became the clown right before their eyes when he struck out live on camera

Maybe now he’ll realize how that corny nonsense he pushing is ruining the game for everybody, including him now :smile:

Nice. What were some of the trivia questions?
What year was Jordan Brand created?(1997)
What Jordan did MJ not wear with the Wizards?(AJ12 out of the choices)
What was MJ’s career high in points(69, I looked this up this night prior lol)
How many professional teams did MJ play for in his career?(3, trick question so I think they included the Barons)
What shoe kept MJ from leaving Nike(AJ3)

Just a few.

The better generation ig live raffle only had 1-2 pairs on most sizes while 11 and 12 had about 9 pairs. Didn't get picked but cool way to interact and pick winners.

Back
Top Bottom