Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

3C58FE0D-446D-4FA7-9C83-109A74ED84ED.jpeg
AD20CB11-A960-45EE-86A9-446FBB0EBA0E.jpeg
7658DE1F-BA88-441C-A257-214F6544F77C.jpeg
E69D8DA7-79BC-4CD4-B04B-883C220D62B6.jpeg

My pair came in tonight late as hell by ups. Some quick pics.

My SNKRS pair is finally en route and looks like it will arrive Friday. Still wasn't 100 on these coming through till the tracking said so. It's going to be fun to rock 'em this weekend. I hope no one else's orders, SNKRS or otherwise, get canceled.

My GOAT pair is shipping from Hong Kong 😭

Also, it never even said the seller shipped to GOAT, I know it’s possible they dropped them off, but just strange, thought they got authenticated way too quickly.

I hate to add to your paranoia but my pair from GOAT was also sent from HK. The box arrived without the yellow sales tag. I contacted GOAT about it and all the did was refer me to their Assurance of Authenticity page. I think we got, got, and I'll never buy from a 3rd party platform again.

I hate to add to your paranoia but my pair from GOAT was also sent from HK. The box arrived without the yellow sales tag. I contacted GOAT about it and all the did was refer me to their Assurance of Authenticity page. I think we got, got, and I'll never buy from a 3rd party platform again.
Did You Check Under The Paper? :nerd:

Saw your pics, pretty sure the sticker is there it was just covered up by the larger sticker

SNKRS pair shipped via fed ex next day will be here tomorrow, finish line pairs via ups ground by Wednesday… I’m a little worried about ups but I haven’t had any issues with them in the past.

Everyone is pnoid about mold, but has anyone actually seen a pair that had mold besides that one tweet? I think one of you said they did, but I want to see proof. If this was really a widespread issue dont you think we’d have seen more photos here?
Held 6 pairs from various retailers of different sizes and none had any signs of mold.

A Hong Kong retailers sold them early. Goat is a international brand with pairs from HK, UK, Japan, etc. you’re fine.

Sheesh if anybody can help on size 10 please DM me. Ready to play ball on price too if necessary. I’m down bad.

Back
Top Bottom