Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

E4AE64D8-21EA-4034-8161-7DCF56DEFB40.jpeg
BA026691-4191-495A-AC0E-39378F1AFF42.jpeg
DBD00F44-3F4D-49A1-A84B-A813053C05F0.jpeg

:smh:
Just wiped them down. White leather feels different, scaly and rough like. Anybody's pair like that?

6A9E362C-0D22-466B-9BAB-159EF5662E7A.jpeg

Mold free now! 🔥
Team white laces 🙌
Bruh. Same pair?

Naw I ain’t rollin. Hope that mold doesn’t return :sick:

Man. I’d like to buy some pears but tough, even with a receipt I don’t wanna sit through the process of legit checking on the spot etc.

Reps tough to spot? I don’t anticipate these dropping in price much though due to the holidays etc.

Man. I’d like to buy some pears but tough, even with a receipt I don’t wanna sit through the process of legit checking on the spot etc.

Reps tough to spot? I don’t anticipate these dropping in price much though due to the holidays etc.
Prolly not gonna drastically drop until January sometime. Not sure if I can wait that long tho, need these bad

With all the pairs being taken out due to mold, as well as the fact that most people wear 1s rather than letting em sit in the closet, I imagine resale prices are only going to go up. Probably easier to bite the bullet now rather than wait. I love the Cherry 11s, but these ARE the best holiday release this year by far.

At this point if pairs don't drop to around 350 then I think ill prob pass, I've doubled up on the FR3s and Ill be going for the 2s definitely. I've got too many 1s in the collection as is.
^ Sell one of the FR 3's or something else like one the many 1's in the collection

Don't let bad sneaker head principle / logic stop you from getting a shoe you might want

With all the pairs being taken out due to mold, as well as the fact that most people wear 1s rather than letting em sit in the closet, I imagine resale prices are only going to go up. Probably easier to bite the bullet now rather than wait. I love the Cherry 11s, but these ARE the best holiday release this year by far.

Be careful, using common sense like that in here will get you labeled as a big bad reseller :lol:

I noticed that the crackin is not as bad on some as others unless it’s a 3M type material causing it to look more pronounced.

"very likely that some members of the sneaker community-at-large will paint over the “cracked” and “aged” components on the pair to have it resemble a pristine “Chicago” Air Jordan, but that would defeat the purpose of the shoe. Why is the leather on the “Lost & Found” cracked? Because it helps tell an important part of Michael Jordan’s signature sneaker legacy."
From Sneakernews

Last edited:
These ain't restocking like the Yellow Toes or any other 1s that released this year lol
Only reason those keep restocking is cause they are worth nothing in the resell market and all the people who thought they could make a pretty penny reselling them returned them back to Nike instead.

Back
Top Bottom