Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Happy New Year, NT!

500 :pimp:

20221122_133059.jpg

Since when has a 2 been difficult to get? Crazy times we live in.

I feel like a lot of OG Heads went for these.

This is probably better suited for the II thread, but I was thinking briefly about this after Friday's release. There's not enough hard data to go on, but anecdotally we heard the stock was lower than a lot of GR releases, with some FTLs etc not even getting the shoes. There were still a boatload of Ws. Sure, there are always people who strike out, but these shoes didn't appear nearly as difficult to get as others often are. Add in the fact there are probably a lot of people these days who try to buy via SNKRS and other other apps just because it's easy to try and they're happy to get a W on ANYTHING at this point. Yet resale prices are still barely putting profit in the sellers' pockets. So ... I'm far from convinced IIs are suddenly notably more popular than they have been in the past, even if at first glance it might seem that way. Especially when you think about how hard Nike tried to hype up the model and its desirability for the past year or whatever.

This is probably better suited for the II thread, but I was thinking briefly about this after Friday's release. There's not enough hard data to go on, but anecdotally we heard the stock was lower than a lot of GR releases, with some FTLs etc not even getting the shoes. There were still a boatload of Ws. Sure, there are always people who strike out, but these shoes didn't appear nearly as difficult to get as others often are. Add in the fact there are probably a lot of people these days who try to buy via SNKRS and other other apps just because it's easy to try and they're happy to get a W on ANYTHING at this point. Yet resale prices are still barely putting profit in the sellers' pockets. So ... I'm far from convinced IIs are suddenly notably more popular than they have been in the past, even if at first glance it might seem that way. Especially when you think about how hard Nike tried to hype up the model and its desirability for the past year or whatever.
Yea my footlocker didn’t even get the 2s

Have we come to any conclusion as to how many pairs were actually released up to this point?

Was anywhere close to 500,000?

…or was that figure wildly off the mark?

Have there been any restocks at all?

I ask because I’ve sold some shoes in the past week and accumulated a war chest of about $850…with four pairs still unsold.

Thinking about grabbing these and saving the rest for a retail purchase somewhere down the line.

Do we think these have hit a hard resell floor of $500-$550?

…or is there any chance at all of restocks causing that floor to dip a bit?

Back
Top Bottom