Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nah I don’t think they’ll drop much more honestly. We’ve already surpassed the initial “when SNKRS pairs come in” dip period (did they even dip really?). I think they’ll stay the same and slowly creep up. Perhaps shoot up a bit more when the rest of the reimagined stuff comes out due to people wanting the whole set.

Yday at Bulls game with Fam, me with 2015’s and fam with 22’s

9FFB688F-2AF9-4BFD-B8B7-1310B388590E.jpeg
AEAA4971-3783-4E30-B4B9-858D7D1652AA.jpeg

This is the effing get it over with if you haven’t Lready stage…. Your friends, family, spouses don’t wanna hear another word from you about it… just please Lordt gawd get it over with…

After the 2015 debacle I'm positive Nike does this **** on purpose :lol: why do they eff up the 2nd most important Jordan 1's release twice 🤬
ETA, I turned on notifications from SNKR twitr to possibly catch a restock. I don't even care no more I can't take 1 more day of notifications from that acct gahd damn they're annoying AF

Last edited:
After the 2015 debacle I'm positive Nike does this **** on purpose :lol: why do they eff up the 2nd most important Jordan 1's release twice 🤬
ETA, I turned on notifications from SNKR twitr to possibly catch a restock. I don't even care no more I can't take 1 more day of notifications from that acct gahd damn they're annoying AF
Is that SNKRS_Stock?

I did the same thing with SoleLinks. Turned on my notifications for some release, and I made it through that work day before I had to turn it off. :rofl:

You sending good faith trades? Or doing what everybody does on TradeBlock; try to unload old junk you don’t want for new heat?
Lol yeah, I'm not sending low ball offers by any means. Using Trade Block's "values" as a loose guide. Value is always even or favors the other person slightly.

I did the same thing with SoleLinks. Turned on my notifications for some release, and I made it through that work day before I had to turn it off. :rofl:
Used to think it was a person but I'm now sure it's a bot. No way a person could tweet all that crap out on a daily basis.

All those sneaker accounts eventually just turn into affiliate machines. I laugh at the people that buy stuff from Fat Kid Deals. They don't even post deals anymore, just a bunch of random crap they think people will buy and then try and make it seem like you're getting a good deal but you're really not. They don't care, they just want the affiliate $.

I can't have notifications for sneaker accounts turned on if they're tweeting about Jordan 1 Mids. Nobody is checking for release dates/restocks on Mids fam.

Back
Top Bottom