Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Taken from ig, lol what yall think

AA3E6887-9E9B-4643-87CD-30C4D9A4EC5D.jpeg
All the backdooring leads to press.

If they would have put 1995 on the receipt, it would have made a little more sense, since they’re trying to model them after the ‘95s

But.....

Where he's getting the "trying to mimic the 94" I'm not sure. That toe box sure says otherwise. I don't see anything about this version that reminds me of the 94 pairs.

Some say they are modeling after the 94/95. Some not.

I just think they look more like the 2015's than anything.

It's amazing what a simple gimmick will do to a shoe that a majority of people hated when the initial images first dropped. Like, y'all really care about an old receipt?

It's amazing what a simple gimmick will do to a shoe that a majority of people hated when the initial images first dropped. Like, y'all really care about an old receipt?
No, all that extra crap doesn’t really matter. It’s the sneaker that counts.

I didn't want to say it. Outside the toe box, I don't see any difference in shape. The OG High shape already looked like 94s to me, so idk how this "new" shape is much closer.

Taken from ig, lol what yall think

AA3E6887-9E9B-4643-87CD-30C4D9A4EC5D.jpeg

And he's right. Nike has gone scorched earth on the mom and pop stores. My local, which has been in the community for four decades, is likely to close after Labor Day because Nike cut them off years ago despite being one of the go-to stores in the city during its heyday.

And he's right. Nike has gone scorched earth on the mom and pop stores. My local, which has been in the community for four decades, is likely to close after Labor Day because Nike cut them off years ago despite being one of the go-to stores in the city during its heyday.
This

But won’t cut off the 2 Stores that have been caught backdooring numerous times :lol:

Back
Top Bottom