Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

1666367123433.png

Why don't y'all give the other guy flak or the same attention who's done the same thing with picture posts whenever I previously posted something first throughout this site and then he follows mine up with the same pictures in a magnified form?

I see there is a lot of backwards crap and double standards in here.

Why don't y'all give the other guy flak or the same attention who's done the same thing with picture posts whenever I previously posted something first throughout this site and then he follows mine up with the same pictures in a magnified form?

I honestly don't know who you're talking about. Who is it? Say names, give examples, and then we can discuss.

I find it ironic that neither user has not posted duplicates of todays anniversaries.
I Low Siren Red (W) (2 Years)
1666628197130.jpeg

I Low Court Purple (3 Years)
1666628162567.jpeg

VIII Three Peat (7 Years)
1666628115528.jpeg

XXIII Chicago (7 Years)
1666628249847.jpeg

Last edited:

Deflecting. Again. Same story everytime, no responsibility taken just "what about the other guy".

The other guy posts the individual pictures, which also a ton of people have said they MUCH prefer over the IG links.

Back
Top Bottom