Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

air-jordan-1-high-85-metallic-red-2024-release-date.jpg

Air Jordan 1 High 85 ‘Metallic Red’
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $200

The online article posted above speculates these may be released during All-Star Weekend in February 2024.

I'm trying to catch up on the Jordan 1 High because they were never a top favorite signature of mine in the Jordan line. But I will get some going forward if it's a color I need that will match with some clothing I have or will end up getting. I will also get them on the basis of trying to be period specific with matching shoes and a throwback jersey.

Absolutely here for it. Passed on all metallics with regular highs.. let’s go 🔥

Can any of y'all educate me about the 85 style with the 1 High signature line? Like what's the difference between 85 high and regular high?

I know I will never like the low and mid styles with the Jordan 1.

And can any of y'all verify if Michael Jordan ever wore a pair of these Metallic Red in a game? Pictures would be appreciated if they can be posted on here.

The official colorway is white/team red, which is a darker red than the OG High Metallics from a few years ago, so this might be the original metallic with the darker red. They could also just be playing games with the color and it’s the same 🤷🏾‍♂️

1681156637110.jpeg
I do remember a darker metallic red one on that picture that had all the 1985 Jordan 1 OG colorways and samples(Shadow 2.0,Travis Frag high,Lakers, Red swoosh Chicagos etc)

Does anyone have that pic ?

I'm trying to catch up on the Jordan 1 High because they were never a top favorite signature of mine in the Jordan line. But I will get some going forward if it's a color I need that will match with some clothing I have or will end up getting. I will also get them on the basis of trying to be period specific with matching shoes and a throwback jersey.

Can any of y'all educate me about the 85 style with the 1 High signature line? Like what's the difference between 85 high and regular high?

I know I will never like the low and mid styles with the Jordan 1.

And can any of y'all verify if Michael Jordan ever wore a pair of these Metallic Red in a game? Pictures would be appreciated if they can be posted on here.

OG Colorway that dropped in '85 along with a zillion other colorways.. versions like this mostly got made for college teams etc. Pretty sure Jordan never wore them and I think the only retro we ever got that made sense was during the 2015/16 remaster intro era. Someone can correct me if I missed anything or was off.

Of all 85 releases, the only true OGs so far have been Neutral Grey, Black White, and now these. (NB's are supposed to be an OG sample though)

27B0ADDC-18E7-4C0F-857C-0316E189397F.jpeg

OG Colorway that dropped in '85 along with a zillion other colorways.. versions like this mostly got made for college teams etc. Pretty sure Jordan never wore them and I think the only retro we ever got that made sense was during the 2015/16 remaster intro era. Someone can correct me if I missed anything or was off.

Of all 85 releases, the only true OGs so far have been Neutral Grey, Black White, and now these. (NB's are supposed to be an OG sample though)

Thanks, I thought there was a dark red metallic but I wasn't 100%.

So again, these are gonna be white/team red, and may very well be #7 on this list pictured.

If it’s #7 I’m in since we never got a retro of that CW.

Man I’ll even take a High 85 black sole Chicago in the future too lol

Back
Top Bottom