Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

I don’t think the lost and found faux aging would look as good on a black toe. It worked on the unions but that was a different kind of aging to the lost and found chicagos.

I know this only a mock-up but I’d be disappointed if what we got was similar to this:
1672418822038.jpeg

That same cracked leather on this pair doesn’t work the same as on Chicagos. On these it breaks up the flow from the rest of the black leather around the eyelets and toebox. Black Toe 1s are my favorite OG 1s but they need to reimagine another way to reimagine these

That same cracked leather on this pair doesn’t work the same as on Chicagos. On these it breaks up the flow from the rest of the black leather around the eyelets and toebox. Black Toe 1s are my favorite OG 1s but they need to reimagine another way to reimagine these

How about they reimagine them with a black tongue in the '85 mold with OG high 1 stock numbers?

These will not be releasing later this year as originally speculated according to this article. It will be the 1 High Royal Reimagined instead for holiday 2023.

The reimagined run is their excuse to not give us the 85 cut OG color ways that the people really want.

And bozos like me will continue to buy every OG color one that drops even though I know I’m getting played.

Won’t care unless they’re done right, all leather, og

None of this other garbage that’s released

So I guess I’ll wait a few more years bc I’m 99.9% sure these will be trash

Back
Top Bottom