Jordan 1 High Brotherhood - February 24, 2022

i know its not a high
but the colorway was executed way better on these
Air Jordan 1 Mid Day of the Dead DC0350-100 Release Date - SBD

Couldn't manage to grab a pair today. Could have got a 4.5Y but passed.

Now just drop the Chicago's with this quality. You could sell a million pairs at $200 a pop. But why would JB do that when they can sell nonsense and keep "sneakerheads" drooling for an OG?

Now just drop the Chicago's with this quality. You could sell a million pairs at $200 a pop. But why would JB do that when they can sell nonsense and keep "sneakerheads" drooling for an OG?
Look at you answering your own question :lol:

Hopefully a restock I don't see myself paying resell for these
Late shipments. Only a few spots got them in Mens sizes on Thursday release. I managed to grab a 8.5 as far as leftovers from PremiumGoods today. Handed it off to the homie Shoe Browzer Shoe Browzer ...he basically paid for the pair as is lol.

It wasn't full on delayed, but I know my manager at Shoe Palace showed me a text on Wednesday saying that other locations couldn't fulfill raffle wins due to late shipments.

Late shipments. Only a few spots got them in Mens sizes on Thursday release. I managed to grab a 8.5 as far as leftovers from PremiumGoods today. Handed it off to the homie Shoe Browzer Shoe Browzer ...he basically paid for the pair as is lol.

It wasn't full on delayed, but I know my manager at Shoe Palace showed me a text on Wednesday saying that other locations couldn't fulfill raffle wins due to late shipments.
I guess I'll try some of my local spots

Pair from Slam Jam (Italy) arrived today after winning the raffle on Friday. These Euro sites put the footsites here to shame when it comes to shipping and packaging.

To go w my Kobe jerseys...

7y for lil man years later.

Attachments

• 20220303_174232.jpg
    20220303_174232.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom