Jordan 1 High Gorge Green - December 20, 2022

Seen these in hand, basically it's the same plush leather that was on the Bordeaux's just with green instead, so whoever liked the materials on those will love these.

Anyone still waiting for there shoes to ship from Nike

just got mine shipped...from Mississippi... just to be safe...as soon as I received tracking....I changed to hold at location....ILL PICK IT UP FROM FEDEX...trying to reduce the chance and opportunities for the driver to steal my isssh....like they stole my cherry 11's

20% off when you add to cart. No tax, $10 shipping.

I’ll take a release like these with no hype everytime. Love being able to get the shoes I want with no hassle and a discount to boot. Reminds me of how this was 10 years ago lol
What discount do the bros speak of? I’ll take these in a 11 discounted if possible

These aren't bad at all because green is a cool color. But I'm passing on them because I have no need for them as I don't have any green basketball-related attire to wear with these.

These would definitely match good with an authentic Celtics Larry Bird throwback jersey despite the green shade not being an exact match with the Celtics' primary green color.

Happy new years brehs

B55BAB9C-A31E-4B13-B0D8-2D0E866A512D.jpeg

3A619660-696E-4216-9AB3-B09F0DADC5C4.jpeg

Shouldve pulled the trigger on these in mid Feb. Anyone have leads on some size 11.5s?

Back
Top Bottom