Jordan 1 High Heirtage - April 9, 2022

These MFs really won't give us the original colorway of this model. They chose to go the swap meet alternate colorway route with this 💩 here. How f'ing hard is it for them to give us any of the original colorways? :emoji_angry:🙄

It sucks that that don't give any priority to appeasing the purists, especially the older generation fans who recalled and value the original colorways. Those peeps are a significant part of Jordan Brand consumers who will have an affinity for older era things forever.

And I really need the Banned & Chicago original colorways to wear with both of the rookie year Michael Jordan jerseys I have.

Would like to see with white laces.

Retail only if I hit but no way are these worth resale. Just purchased Gym Red/Sail 1s from 2014 and those are red as can be.
D8D1D570-95D5-4295-822F-EDD00D1EC6F8.jpeg

At retail, sure. But that's expected.

Don't think there's much hype behind these though. Don't expect resale to be above $250 and I'm putting that price only because it's Bulls colors.

^ I own a couple pair of mids as well. When I was a growing up my Aunt got me my first pair of nikes and it was an all red shoe with a white swoosh. I've looked for something similar for years and of all place Academy had something close but not my size. I know these are reverse of that but it still gives me that nostalgia feeling.

Maybe niketalk made me this way but I just can't take mids seriously . Highs or lows for me... I agree these do sorta resemble a mid colorway but it just works for me. Copped

Back
Top Bottom