Jordan 1 High Metallic Gold (Women) - February 14, 2024

Air Jordan 1 High OG WMNS “Metallic Gold”
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Gum Light Brown
Style Code: FD2596-107
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $180
Air-Jordan-1-White-Metallic-Gold-FD2596-107-2024.jpg

1HOUR for 25% off until 2 pm central.

Can’t seem to find as many on feet’s of these as I expected. Is the cut that different from men’s releases? Some videos make them look more dagger like on the toe box and wide towards the upper, almost “puffy”. It’s such a clean color way that I expected it to sell better than it is. Going back/forth on copping and hoping for them to get discounted. I really thought da hen da hen was gonna be the only 16.5 available.

Can’t seem to find as many on feet’s of these as I expected. Is the cut that different from men’s releases? Some videos make them look more dagger like on the toe box and wide towards the upper, almost “puffy”. It’s such a clean color way that I expected it to sell better than it is. Going back/forth on copping and hoping for them to get discounted. I really thought da hen da hen was gonna be the only 16.5 available.
IMG_4432.jpeg

Love the execution. Couldnt risk waiting for these to go on discount. These and the Midnight Navy 1’s are the only AJ 1 highs I’ll be copping this year.

IMG_6281.jpeg
IMG_6272.jpeg
My toebox and my wife and I pairs. Go for these when you can the leather wears in VERY nicely

Back
Top Bottom