Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Im in for green and yellow....
blue and red suede??? Nahhh i prefer my banned and royal imo

1E9F8641-C14F-4B66-B4A7-846400D34522.jpeg
Air Jordan 1 QS coming in May

Think they’re doing something similar to the Gatorade 1s..

Footlocker is getting the blue as far as I know right now.

Jimmy Jazz are getting the green.

As far as the other two I am not sure but I read somewhere on Instagram “No one store will get all 4.”

Think they’re doing something similar to the Gatorade 1s..

Footlocker is getting the blue as far as I know right now.

Jimmy Jazz are getting the green.

As far as the other two I am not sure but I read somewhere on Instagram “No one store will get all 4.”
Jimmy jazz better not be the only store getting them. No way they're that special lol

I hope the Blue's are a Footlocker wide release. I may give them a crack. otherwise I'll sit back and watch the chaos.

Blue Moons showing on FTL app calendar, Clay Green showing on FTA app calendar. Not seeing anything on FNL or Champs. Idk if these will be regional or just given to select retailers. Im confused.

I’m down for all three, now that the pics of the green has surfaced I can def say I’m down for them along with the red and blue. The yellow I need more pics of. The guy above that said it look like a dirty highlighter on paper is dead on lol
Ill get all four

Because definitely some pairs I will take L

Once they are in hand, determine which one I would wear, and resell the others.

Like, I get why they colored the swoosh. If you think about the scheme, you can figure out their thought process. Doesnt mean it works though.

Jordan Brand is bleeding the original colorblockings dry. So they create new colorblockings that derive from the old ones. So take the black toe colorblocking rules and add in the rules for the black trinity colorway. It equates to index.jpg when you keep the colored heel, collar and toe but put it on a black toe which holds the black swoosh and the white side panel. This is probably not news to anyone here.

But now we have this concoction; Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Clay-Green.jpg which keeps the colored heel, collar and now swoosh but overlays it over the white panel once again while the rest is black toed.

So now you see where Jordan Brand is coming from.

What I see though is how much of a genius Bruce Kilgore was in the first place and how terrible these new heads are at this game. You see, Bruce knew the rules and why they were set in place to begin with. If you put a colored swoosh over the white mid panel, you end up with problems when you have a light color making the swoosh somewhat invisible Screen-Shot-2018-04-05-at-8.27.23-AM.png . So he made sure to color it black to avoid this fragment-air-jordan-1-01.jpg . We call that foresight.

Then with the SBB you have the awkward colored toe combined with the white midpanel. Here the swoosh is black, satisfying one rule but breaking the rule of the black based 1s by not having that splash of color (the swoosh 800564_1.jpg ) sitting between and bridging the two colored ends of the shoe making the two ends look unbalanced to the eye. Amplified by the white panel. 802799_01.jpg

I hope this helps explain why some of you are having a hard time with the colored swoosh. You dont like it because it goes against the rules of the design.

Black toes NEED a black swoosh

Black based 1s like Royals NEED a colored swoosh

not following these rules creates an imbalance which results in an eyesore.
Great theory

But I took L on any of those

Whether it’s Royal Bred
Or Colored Toe

I all took L.

Are the yellow and green the more favored colorway? If so...it might be good for me since I only want red and blue...hahaha who am I kidding...I’m taking the L and probably paying extra tax. Hopefully not too much extra. GL on your pears fellas...hope we all eat.

Only ones I want are blue and green, maybe red but if it’s online only it’s not happening

Footlocker/champs app or bust for me these days

Only ones I want are blue and green, maybe red but if it’s online only it’s not happening

Footlocker/champs app or bust for me these days
well you're in luck looks like America getting blue and green. asia/euro getting yellow and red is what it's looking like

Back
Top Bottom