Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

0C811DEC-FE3C-4038-AEFD-4098BFF562AB.jpeg
A1B8ACF8-1E6C-4061-9B3B-8D1218479AC5.jpeg
F1AF9EC0-C02F-42EE-A5B8-BD45206C7765.jpeg

Caught a Offerup sweet deal.

Which red laces did u use adm3 adm3 from the pine green? Bred? Bred toe?

Man my shoes haven’t moved from being authenticated since like Tuesday :stoneface: and goat didn’t even email or send a notification the seller, the received, or authenticated the shoes. I just happened to check the app one day and say they got verified

:stoneface: :smh:

I put in a “low” offer (much lower than asks/offers) in on day of release day, today it got accepted

Man my shoes haven’t moved from being authenticated since like Tuesday :stoneface: and goat didn’t even email or send a notification the seller, the received, or authenticated the shoes. I just happened to check the app one day and say they got verified

:stoneface: :smh:

I don’t think my shoes were even sent from the seller 🤔 or GOAT rep slacking and lost them?

Goat status says authenticated, tracking on DHL says origination HK, but no updates since 4/13

4/13 it said this:

Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Status
Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
10:01 AM

Today pretty much the same:

Status
Shipment information received

This morning I got a hold of support cuz still nothing overnight. :smh:

I don’t think my shoes were even sent from the seller 🤔 or GOAT rep slacking and lost them?

Goat status says authenticated, tracking on DHL says origination HK, but no updates since 4/13

4/13 it said this:

Status
Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL

Today pretty much the same:

Status
Shipment information received

This morning I got a hold of support cuz still nothing overnight. :smh:

I've had mine sent here for a week before movement.

I want to try to order these again on goat, but the last experience was a headache, and I’ve order after that and it was a piece of cake, got the heritage 1s in under a week.. for whatever reason, these have been a problem

Mine finally arrived yesterday.

Offer accepted: 4/9
Seller shipped: 4/11?
Authenticated: 4/13
Shipped to me: 4/22
Delivered: 4/26

B258DCFC-7778-439C-8BF2-C1E308123AC6.jpeg
What does the bottom of your box look like??? Got mine on GOAT from HK as well and mine has a sticker with a bunch of Chinese writing

Back
Top Bottom