Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

They really slapped undefeated on these to create hype and make them sought after….. Nike I hate your evil genius… I absolutely hate you

These are going to be strictly at boutique stores and mom and pop shops so far. None of the corporate chains will have them as of now.

That's fine with me because those places can have their shenanigans with this 💩 because I sure as hell don't want them. I also never set foot in those types of shoe stores anyhow. 😆

My stance that these are absolute 💩 will never change. They always looked like some fake shoes to me from the start.

As soon as I saw not a corporate release and boutiques only, I already knew the backdoor festivities were in and no need to try. I will try my luck online when time, after that, I'm 99.99999999% sure it will be an automatic L anyway.

I don’t care if they make 100 of these. I wouldn’t lift a finger to even have these.

But I will say this —there’s so much ‘85 history and unanswered questions, yet they keep milking the Banned narrative. We get it. Create a new narrative.

I don’t care if they make 100 of these. I wouldn’t lift a finger to even have these.

But I will say this —there’s so much ‘85 history and unanswered questions, yet they keep milking the Banned narrative. We get it. Create a new narrative.
Lol .. I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. Nike/JB is milking that narrative worse than WCW did with the nwo storyline lol

Idk if that’s a trusted sneaker account but if it is, don’t believe the unbreakable kicks of the world when they say these are limited

Attachments

• 613D7350-12A0-4091-8785-5B45DFE3C06D.png
    613D7350-12A0-4091-8785-5B45DFE3C06D.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 798
Back
Top Bottom