Jordan 1 High Skyline - April 8, 2023

Dude, it's been this way for years with their business model of saturating the market with unwanted or unnecessary colorways that nobody likes or wants. We only get our desired or preferred original colorways of retros occasionally in between all the crap they put out.
For real? Mind blown right now.

I’ve personally passed on like every Jordan 1 so far this year (Georgetowns were a want, but ultimately didn’t need them), and at this rate I feel like the Reimagined 1s might be the only 1s I grab this year, but these have me intrigued for 2023.

This is the poster, many of us have seen I’m sure, they’re based off of:
220295B1-FFC5-4E3B-BD32-3C6E7CAB1F90.jpeg

I truly dont think the OP of this thread knows this. So for him to come with this "Dude this is how is it" crap is laughable.

I truly dont think the OP of this thread knows this. So for him to come with this "Dude this is how is it" crap is laughable.
Hahaha. I hope you’re wrong though. This is one of the most iconic MJ poster images.

I’ve personally passed on like every Jordan 1 so far this year (Georgetowns were a want, but ultimately didn’t need them), and at this rate I feel like the Reimagined 1s might be the only 1s I grab this year, but these have me intrigued for 2023.

I’m guessing they use the colors that they used on the Photo Reel 29s

1659160280280.jpeg

Bruh...them Taxis are niiiiiiice.

Back
Top Bottom