Jordan 1 High Starfish Women - October 27, 2022

No idea why they decided to make the inner collar white. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the only Jordan 1 High OG to have a white inner collar right?

yeah described as the first with a "new woven collar"

pretty sure I read online that because this shoe is a nod to a womens' birkin luxury handbag that was super popular/viral/OOS everywhere for a while that the new woven collar is supposed to be a luxury comfort detail mimicking the handbag, making it a little more plush and soft for the ladies

i just needed em because I struck out out on SBBs of all varieties (besides the cursed james brown vaseline SBB3s) and needed a mostly orange pair of AJ1s to go with my SF Giants gear

plus orange is an awesome underrated color as well

8B4729B2-FE66-4596-A5AD-ED89F36EA5D8.jpeg

These GO!!

If anyone has a lead for a pair of M10 for near retail (for me) of $198, please let me know so I can return my defective pair. Thanks!

Got my pair today from a buddy who hit for me; I struck out.

Went to swap out the laces and there’s a stain that doesn’t seem like it will come out. Unfortunately, it still shows through the laces. My buddy reached out to Nike and they’re offering 10% off his next order.

I’m trying to find a M10 for retail locally that someone is going to return 🤣

I don’t know what to do. Pretty bummed.

8DBB35F2-10F0-4BD1-825F-F54D8E47DFA9.jpeg
18BBE8DD-B898-4824-B582-7E01AF23DF54.jpeg
Returned the stained pair and ultimately had to pay $7 more than my retail of $198.xx.

I wore them this weekend while coaching a basketball tournament.

I personally put these right up there with the lost and found 1s!

89012685-63A8-40F9-850E-C4701F338D13.jpeg

I was hoping these would keep popping up like the FR3s or Taxis. So far they haven't had too many restocks.

I was hoping these would keep popping up like the FR3s or Taxis. So far they haven't had too many restocks.
Same here not sure how many were made. I think a lot of the women's 1s they don't have as many as men's 1's.

Ppl slept on this pair these the true sbb3’s not those trash James brown live at the Apollo sweat shine sbb 3.0s they gave us

seems the 1s restock a lot in mornings during week. Instead of waiting for solelinks or some twitter feed to notify i just was randomly refreshing on the nike app and got lucky. They def look even better in hand.

Back
Top Bottom