Jordan 1 High True Blue - January 14, 2023

Had some vintage Royal laces laying around I wanted to try, they cant compare to the white tho! 🔥
3E265756-D2ED-4C25-8D46-834F2A451F67.jpeg
ADD60ADD-A15F-432B-971C-4254B5EFE713.jpeg

Last edited:
I need a discount from a boutique or someone to put them on to flex for the gram one time and offload them to me for the low.

How dark is the nubuck in the back of the collar/heel area? I see all diff pics and vids and in some it looks dark and in others it looks light.

My size 14 was sitting on snkrs long enough to convince me to just go ahead and cop.
You won’t regret it. I went back and forth on copping these and ended up copping a couple of weeks or so after the drop.

Finally got around to unboxing them and putting the white laces in yesterday and they are super clean on foot.

This fool here. But there was already a sign indicating he wasn't a smart guy when he typed in the dollar sign after the numbers when it's always supposed to precede the price number.

This dope really thought he could resell them at a jacked up price because this release had a significantly lower than usual quantity with retros. He clearly is too dumb to realize that supply and demand have to be symbiotic in order to profit. He had the supply, but the problem is that these weren't highly sought after.

This is proof that you should only get shoes if you like them and will wear them. I didn't give a damn that there wasn't fanfare on these because I got them because I needed some retro style shoes in blue and white that matched with an authentic jersey I have as I previously acknowledged.

This fool here. But there was already a sign indicating he wasn't a smart guy when he typed in the dollar sign after the numbers when it's always supposed to precede the price number.

This dope really thought he could resell them at a jacked up price because this release had a significantly lower than usual quantity with retros. He clearly is too dumb to realize that supply and demand have to be symbiotic in order to profit. He had the supply, but the problem is that these weren't highly sought after.

This is proof that you should only get shoes if you like them and will wear them. I didn't give a damn that there wasn't fanfare on these because I got them because I needed some retro style shoes in blue and white that matched with an authentic jersey I have as I previously acknowledged.

And you KNOW he cant afford to sit on them for 2-4 years

And you KNOW he cant afford to sit on them for 2-4 years

He's going to have to sell them at retail or less with free shipping. I don't feel bad for him at all.

He's certainly taking a loss by default because he'll never be able sell them at a jacked up price, so he'll have to list them at retail or less if he truly wants to get rid of them. If he has them listed at retail price, then he'll incur loss with fees and other overhead aspects eating into the sale prices. Assuming he had to do some driving, he even incurred a loss before he actually acquired the merchandise to resell with having to burn gas.

That's his fault and ignorance for not knowing the market and dynamics involved. He really thought people would be willing to overpay for these just because they ran out in store locations.

Do these fit smaller than usual for anyone else? I’m 12.5 TTS but can normally deal with a 12 but these just seem extra tight

Do these fit smaller than usual for anyone else? I’m 12.5 TTS but can normally deal with a 12 but these just seem extra tight

The first time I wore these in my size I thought I made a mistake and bought a full size down, it was that tight. It took maybe 2-3x wears for it to stretch out a little and now after about 10 wears on them, they became super comfortable. It also helps if you really break them in and are not afraid to crease them.

The first time I wore these in my size I thought I made a mistake and bought a full size down, it was that tight. It took maybe 2-3x wears for it to stretch out a little and now after about 10 wears on them, they became super comfortable. It also helps if you really break them in and are not afraid to crease them.
Maybe I need my TTS on this one

Been wearing these a lot and they're one of my favorite 1's to release so far. The blue on the toe is just a perfect shade and has a nice retro feel. One thing to note is that white laces are a must. The stock blue ones don't even match.

Had to take a quick shot with my 3's and the blue is actually a little darker on the 3's. Blue J's are definitely one of my favorites.

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpeg
    IMG_3679.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 184
I finally wore these for the first time ever yesterday on Memorial Day.
IMG_6855.JPG

It's actually also the first time I ever wore a pair of Jordan 1 High in my life.

I like how they didn't have hype and weren't really sought after because that means they won't be seen on people in public by default. It's always nice to be different with wearing something nobody else is wearing. I was literally the only person wearing these wherever I went yesterday.

On-feet photo.
IMG_6856.JPG

Back
Top Bottom