Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

I think these are cool but I prefer the og UNC, the obsidians, and the university blues, but I have none of those, so I might try for these.

I just think that darker/richer colours look better with the SBB blocking as they go with the black better. I think I might like these a bit more if they had a white tongue.

I think these are cool but I prefer the og UNC, the obsidians, and the university blues, but I have none of those, so I might try for these.

I just think that darker/richer colours look better with the SBB blocking as they go with the black better. I think I might like these a bit more if they had a white tongue.
I think a white tongue would be better as well.

Gonna try for these regardless.

These aren't bad at all. But I still wish these would have been just a sky blue and white shoe because I don't have any sky blue and black attire to match with these nor do I expect to have any in the future.

Honestly probably going to get these and the Lucky Greens and I dont need either of them.
Lol same here. I don’t even like green and already have white/univ blue 1’s but still going to try for both.

Taxis are one of my most comfortable 1’s so I definitely want these as they seem to have the same material=same comfort.

Thinking of selling my University Blues since these are coming, May go back & grab Obsidians since I had to let them go a few years ago 🤔

Back
Top Bottom