Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

air-jordan-1-high-og-university-blue-dz5485-400-release-date.jpg

They shoulda just brought back the Power Blue 1s instead. Its about time for a retro of those.

I think I would consider these based on how the finished product looks whenever it's revealed because I need some white/sky blue shoes to replace the 2004 Jordan XII white/sky blue I had that deteriorated with age. I think I would lean toward getting these if the finished product resembles the mock-up.

Please elaborate on that Powder Blue 1 you're referring to. Was it a 1 High? I think I vaguely remember it. Some referencing would help my memory perhaps.

They definitely not better than '15s, but better than the recent "UNCs" and a great alternative if you don't have the real pair ('15s).

I think I would consider these based on how the finished product looks whenever it's revealed because I need some white/sky blue shoes to replace the 2004 Jordan XII white/sky blue I had that deteriorated with age. I think I would lean toward getting these if the finished product resembles the mock-up.

Please elaborate on that Powder Blue 1 you're referring to. Was it a 1 High? I think I vaguely remember it. Some referencing would help my memory perhaps.
These are what I'm referring

404ECBC9-0C58-4A5A-B046-CA0029B0A540.jpeg

Nah these are better.... If they keep it true to this mockup.

I agree that these will be nice enough if the finished product resembles the mock-up.

They definitely not better than '15s, but better than the recent "UNCs" and a great alternative if you don't have the real pair ('15s).

I really didn't care for that most recent UNC 1 High, especially with them having the black Nike checks on the sides. I'd like to see how these come out because I'm in the market for some white/sky blue shoes, especially some retro models based in the '80s to early '90s.

These are what I'm referring

404ECBC9-0C58-4A5A-B046-CA0029B0A540.jpeg

Thanks for the reference. Now I vaguely recall those.

I agree that these will be nice enough if the finished product resembles the mock-up.

I really didn't care for that most recent UNC 1 High, especially with them having the black Nike checks on the sides. I'd like to see how these come out because I'm in the market for some white/sky blue shoes, especially some retro models based in the '80s to early '90s.

Thanks for the reference. Now I vaguely recall those.
Yeah I believe they released back in 2015 but they sold out quick from what I remember.

These are basically 15s turned suede and a lighter blue. If they release like the mock up they’re a home run. Somehow I’m thinking they’ll switch up some things, for the worse. I plan to cop if they turn out like the mock up

Back
Top Bottom