Jordan 1 High Washed Heritage - June 10, 2023

Glad I tried on both my snkrs accts and hit both. Only wanted one pair anyway. One I don’t like the QC but the other is good to go.

One shoe has this weird crease. Too noticeable of a spot lol. It may even out if worn but since my other pair is great, these are going back.

IMG_9966.jpeg

Meanwhile the other shoe has ballsack leather on the side panel which doesn’t look right.
IMG_9963.jpeg

Glad I tried on both my snkrs accts and hit both. Only wanted one pair anyway. One I don’t like the QC but the other is good to go.

One shoe has this weird crease. Too noticeable of a spot lol. It may even out if worn but since my other pair is great, these are going back.

IMG_9966.jpeg

Meanwhile the other shoe has ballsack leather on the side panel which doesn’t look right.
IMG_9963.jpeg
Both SNKRS accounts? 🤔

I’m doing something wrong.

Smh…did I just have to watch a short movie just to see these with grey laces? Lol

Sail/Off-White is the answer!!

Forgot I got them shipped to fedex and got the alert they were being returned.. went to the store and they didn’t send back… these are a great colorway…

IMG_6967.jpeg

Have any other recent AJ1 hit sale in store like Hibbet/FNL? Contemplating using my $20 reward but might roll the dice and see if they drop price in about a month before it expires.

Have any other recent AJ1 hit sale in store like Hibbet/FNL? Contemplating using my $20 reward but might roll the dice and see if they drop price in about a month before it expires.
I would use the reward. Looks like sizes are starting to slowly dry up for these.

Back
Top Bottom