jordan 1 high's: shadow 2.0 vs light smoke grey(555088-126)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you choose between?
for wearing! not for future resail..
look, comfort etc....
i agree that shadow previuos model looks better(too expensive) . im kinda prefer the smoke grey one but a little annoyed with the red patch. do you?
i'm looking for high's with grey/black/white combinations wich always look great in my opinion (any other models ideas?).
thanks for help!

Attachments

• ynlviprsjqyeyse1tdbh.jpg
    ynlviprsjqyeyse1tdbh.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 98
  • air-jordan-1-retro-high-light-smoke-grey-2020-new-release-555088-126-(9).jpg
    air-jordan-1-retro-high-light-smoke-grey-2020-new-release-555088-126-(9).jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 129
There is a grey black and white high dropping next year. If you can wait it kinda beats out both of these imo.

Have you looked at the NYC to Paris SB 1 high. It's also sail black and grey.

If I were to rank those 3

It would be
AJ1 SB
Smoke Grey
Shadow 2.0

Shadow 1.0 or Aleali's >>> all those.

what would you choose between?
for wearing! not for future resail..
look, comfort etc....
i agree that shadow previuos model looks better(too expensive) . im kinda prefer the smoke grey one but a little annoyed with the red patch. do you?
i'm looking for high's with grey/black/white combinations wich always look great in my opinion (any other models ideas?).
thanks for help!
Shadow 2.0.

Shadow 2.0s look incredible on feet imo.

Might be my favorite pair of Jordans that I own...and I just paid a small fortune for the Shadow 2018s.

Smoke greys are nice as well, but the splash of red makes it harder to wear with certain colors of clothing.

There is a grey black and white high dropping next year. If you can wait it kinda beats out both of these imo.

Have you looked at the NYC to Paris SB 1 high. It's also sail black and grey.

If I were to rank those 3

It would be
AJ1 SB
Smoke Grey
Shadow 2.0

Shadow 1.0 or Aleali's >>> all those.

thanks for this addition. i see the SB are not "air" on tongue. are these less cushioned? comfty?
sure about the next year dropping? any links or pics?
would buy the shadow 1.0 for sure if they were anywhere near the 250 price.
i just love the grey white black color and i love the way the "smoke grey" looks just not sure how wearable they will be with these upper red leather.
thanks!

thanks for this addition. i see the SB are not "air" on tongue. are these less cushioned? comfty?
sure about the next year dropping? any links or pics?
would buy the shadow 1.0 for sure if they were anywhere near the 250 price.
i just love the grey white black color and i love the way the "smoke grey" looks just not sure how wearable they will be with these upper red leather.
thanks!
Here is the thread for the pair next summer.

Here are the SBs

Screenshot_20211019-100255_StockX.jpg

The SBs will actually be more comfy they have a full zoom air insole. The SB on the tongue comes from that. Otherwise they are the same as any other Jordan 1 in terms of comfort.

I can see you are fairly new here. I will let you know a couple things: people usually don't respond to threads like this but there is a pinned Jordan 1 thread you will probably get more feedback in.

Ultimately buy what you like. Shadows will release again. In fact a take down version of the shadows is dropping next year. I believe they are called the Jordan 1 rebel or something like that (use Google).

Oh and if u buy the SBs, be warned the paint does rub away. They start grey but with wear they turn into a peach/ pink. Make sure u look for some before and after vids/ pics if u choose those. I love my pair but I also love pink.

2.0s and patinas are two shoes that have evaded me the last year. I really wish I had a pair of either, as I don’t have OG shadows, and I own a pair of the smoke greys and prototypes. The look on them looks a little more classic to me and the materials on the smoke greys seem like they would dirty easily to me.

Shadow 2.0s look incredible on feet imo.

Might be my favorite pair of Jordans that I own...and I just paid a small fortune for the Shadow 2018s.

Smoke greys are nice as well, but the splash of red makes it harder to wear with certain colors of clothing.
what should i expect if i buy shadow 1.0 on resail ? i mean a brand new shoe, but sitting in a box for more than 3 years now? im talking about paying a fortune like you said for a sneakers id like to wear. how damage you think the time caused them?
thanks

what should i expect if i buy shadow 1.0 on resail ? i mean a brand new shoe, but sitting in a box for more than 3 years now? im talking about paying a fortune like you said for a sneakers id like to wear. how damage you think the time caused them?
thanks

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, depending on your size.

My pair was deadstock and came in perfect condition.

Only downside of paying that much for a pair of shoes is I'm scared to death to actually wear them.

Only thing you'll have to do if you buy 2018 Shadows is wipe the glitter off after you get them. Not a big deal. Quality on those is great. Not $500 great, but still really good for a pair of Jordans.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, depending on your size.

My pair was deadstock and came in perfect condition.

Only downside of paying that much for a pair of shoes is I'm scared to death to actually wear them.
what i mean is,
when i buy deadstock like this shadow from 2018, should i be worry about it being not in good condition(glue etc...or the jordan 1's staying good altough untoched for years?
thanks

‘09 Shadows were garbage.
-No NA
-Mid
-fuzzy grey material.

I was at the Houston Galleria when they came out and they we’re sitting hard. Held them in hand and passed.

But when the ‘13 Shadows came out. . . That was a different story.
I love my ‘13 Shadows. . . Glitter and all! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom