Jordan 1 inspired dunks (1st customs)

I just finished doing my very 1st customs and I wanted to get some feedback and comment to get better at it.

I think the idea is good, but it seems way shiny. I would be interested in a pair of these however, maybe a more revised version. Keep working at it! There's potential here.
VISION OVERCOMING WEAKNESS

Nice work, too bad Jordan brand didnt retro a AJ I Low in that colorway. They would have sold out right quick, unlike that regional garbage they released in its place :frown:
frown.gif

www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Are you going to make the tounge black?
TeamMUFC​
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||​
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

I was thinking about making the tounge black . By the way original color of the shoe was Baby blue/White and its Womens Dunks.

What can i do to make it not too shinny

I really like this colorway in a low dunk. It is really shiny though. But it gives it character. I say leave the tongue the way it is.

wouldnt paint like thatcrack once the shoe creases? i have always wondered that. or are these customs for show only?

Great concept,just didnt turn out to well.....
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

great concept i just wish the paint wasnt as shiny otherwise nice job
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Use a less glossy paint, and a new base shoe. The concept is good, but you have too much shine and creasing.
SAY NO TO "FORCED RARITY". Don't be stupid.
TEAM AF-ONE!

You know that JD released a colourway along with a blue one just like that?
Belgium Represent

Sorry to forgot to mention that it was a beater shoes thats why it is creased so much. Original color was light blue and white. I just wanted to change it up since the shoes were so beat up. I will try to fix it up a little and post pix later.

You know that JD released a colourway along with a blue one just like that?

I dont think so cause all the lows that released where grey/green north side. royal blue/white eastside. White/red southside? do the right thing color west side. and the all black with red trim. Thats all right?? Post pic??

Back
Top Bottom