Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

In as always...

Wasn’t DJ Folk saying next year was a possibility for the Chi’s?

Something like if the Black / Red’s release for Black Friday Friday this year then the Chi’s would be an all star release...If the Black / Reds don’t drop on Black Friday then they’d be the all star release and the Chi’s would get pushed back further into 2020...I’ll try to find his posts in the TS1 thread...

For the incoming posts of “too soon,” “smh, they just released it,” “It’s only been 4 years, they need to chill,” you wouldn’t be criticizing if you actually wore your shoes...especially Nike’s iconic retros that have rereleased every 4-7 years

Zadeh had pre orders....
In as always...

Wasn’t DJ Folk saying next year was a possibility for the Chi’s?

Something like if the Black / Red’s release for Black Friday Friday this year then the Chi’s would be an all star release...If the Black / Reds don’t drop on Black Friday then they’d be the all star release and the Chi’s would get pushed back further into 2020...I’ll try to find his posts in the TS1 thread...
You are correct....and I saw early pre orders from Zadeh for the Chicago 1's....take that for what it's worth....

20170511xpicture.jpg

Nearly paid $600 for a pair of '85s and would have if someone hadn't bought em before me, but if these are coming and in large numbers HOPEFULLY, a double up or even triple is mandatory if JB really comes thru with the whole OG '85 height, shape and leather cuts.

For the incoming posts of “too soon,” “smh, they just released it,” “It’s only been 4 years, they need to chill,” you wouldn’t be criticizing if you actually wore your shoes...especially Nike’s iconic retros that have rereleased every 4-7 years

It does waste a major release though when a lot of us are waiting to replace mike air models

Im alright with that to save $$. But we dont need these every 4 years when we dont have wearable versions of a lot of 1-6 with nike air.

Back
Top Bottom