Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

rumor has it these are gonna be patent leather :emoji_fire:
Shutyoass228rn.gif

yup those are straight :emoji_fire: have the air jordan logo on the tongue and back heel for the feb release next year

Rumor is there might be two versions of this shoe.

Looks like JB will also be jacking up prices across the board again in the near future :smh:

I suppose it's possible they might do like they did last year with the H2H. Make a limited numbered pair, then do a general release pair.

That or (God forbid) they do a patent leather version.

It's anyone's guess at this moment. Not a lot of detailed info to go on. It could end up being a bunch of bs also.

I'll keep my '15's but I'll keep an eye out for this release. If it really looks like '85's down to the arch in the midsole than I'm in. I just dont see how major the "changes" will be for such minute details. The 15s are already dope af but we will all see in due time.

If this release ain't what we believe it is, i ain't even mad since i got some '15s to sit back on. Would be a relief too because i know the struggle that'll come along to acquire these.

I’m way stoked for these, cannot wait to get some pics!! Hopefully there will be enough of these that the stores will get pairs.. that way I know i’m good to go.

Back
Top Bottom