Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

i guess those are the other feb/allstar releases that were mentioned. that black Chicago is not very appealing. makes no sense why they produce an '85 model and not release actual '85 colorways.

kinda had a feeling these wouldnt release since they are coming out with the pack... i had hope but i wasnt going to hold my breathe these were releasing... kinda disappointing but at least i have closure lol

So this has been stated a couple times, but the New Beginnings line seems to be focusing on PE's and sample colorways first. Afterwards we will see OG colorways. The first two leaked colorways would seem to support this premise.

i guess those are the other feb/allstar releases that were mentioned. that black Chicago is not very appealing. makes no sense why they produce an '85 model and not release actual '85 colorways.
Hopefully they keep on releasing sample colorways. Im really hoping this is all leading toward black toes

Nike posted this yesterday. Relatively obvious that they will not release them in the OG colorway:

I think at this point, I'll wait for a retro whether it be 2021 or 2022, that 2015 pair price is just stupid lol

Why anyone would pay those prices knowing that eventually these are coming back... I will never know
Same reason people buy 94's. I have 3 pair of 15's and I'm considering buying a pair of 94's. No different than any other retro people have but then buy the newest version. One other reason is why wait MAYBE 3-5 years for something you want to wear today?

Back
Top Bottom