Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

Same reason people buy 94's. I have 3 pair of 15's and I'm considering buying a pair of 94's. No different than any other retro people have but then buy the newest version. One other reason is why wait MAYBE 3-5 years for something you want to wear today?

You don't explain "reason", expand on why you feel the need to have 3 pairs of 15's and considering buying 94's. You may find that very reason is not so obvious nor perceivable to others. I for example really have no clue why someone needs so many of the same pairs including from different years, especially when it would cost thousands to add to.

Why wait? Paying close to 2K can be restrictive for some people to pay and some may find that foolish when you can pay a couple of hundred for a retro that is coming soon.

You don't explain "reason", expand on why you feel the need to have 3 pairs of 15's and considering buying 94's. You may find that very reason is not so obvious nor perceivable to others. I for example really have no clue why someone needs so many of the same pairs including from different years, especially when it would cost thousands to add to.

Why wait? Paying close to 2K can be restrictive for some people to pay and some may find that foolish when you can pay a couple of hundred for a retro that is coming soon.
Question for you. Do you own more than one pair of shoes? Better yet, do you own more than one pair or Jordans? Even better, do you own more than one pair of the same model of Jordan? If you answer yes to any of the questions then I have just given you the answer to your questions. One more answer for your question, it's called a hobby.

Question for you. Do you own more than one pair of shoes? Better yet, do you own more than one pair or Jordans? Even better, do you own more than one pair of the same model of Jordan? If you answer yes to any of the questions then I have just given you the answer to your questions. One more answer for your question, it's called a hobby.

I do own more than one pair of shoes for different functionality or outfit match. However, I do not own more than one pair of the same model of Jordan or any shoe for that fact. That is the part I'm asking you to expand on, what is the reason for having 3 pairs of the same shoe and you would consider spending thousands on getting the same model but from a different year. If it has some thing to do with the hobby of being a collector then let us know, you just made it sound like it's so obvious and paying thousands for something just to have it right now was completely relatable - all things I didn't immediately relate to and was curious about lol.

Shhhh.... I’m trying to clear $2k on my ‘15 pair. History, though, says we won’t see a proper retro for much longer than what everyone is predicting.

9E34CDEA-3A33-4DA2-BF26-B9AEAC93CC35.gif

Shhhh.... I’m trying to clear $2k on my ‘15 pair. History, though, says we won’t see a proper retro for much longer than what everyone is predicting.

That's what i'm saying. The thread is so sure that they're coming in the next few years, but there wasn't a PROPER retro between '94 and '15. That's 20 years :lol: I hope they do come back soon in the 85 mold, but nothing is certain IMO.

That's what i'm saying. The thread is so sure that they're coming in the next few years, but there wasn't a PROPER retro between '94 and '15. That's 20 years :lol: I hope they do come back soon in the 85 mold, but nothing is certain IMO.
Dam don't say that you scaring me now!

They’ll come out again within the next 3 years. Resell is too high and Air Jordan 1’s have been JB’s bread and butter for about 7 years now. This new mold practically guarantees it

lol, you really believe JB isn't going to retro one of his most popular shoes? Honestly they are pretty stupid waiting as long as they have, they're going to sell out regardless. Should have released it with The Last Dance instead of letting resellers eat.

lol, you really believe JB isn't going to retro one of his most popular shoes? Honestly they are pretty stupid waiting as long as they have, they're going to sell out regardless. Should have released it with The Last Dance instead of letting resellers eat.
we didn't get a lot of pairs for the new beginning pack. what makes you think jb even cares about releasing an og colorway to the masses when we have garbage *** colorways flooding the stores like the royal toes, purple toes and god knows what other stupid *** colorways we got his year.

Court Purple 2s are fire, I'd honestly rather have those than Chicagos... which luckily happens to be the case. If Airships were mass produced they probably would have sat.

Court Purple 2s are fire, I'd honestly rather have those than Chicagos... which luckily happens to be the case. If Airships were mass produced they probably would have sat.

just means you like purple more than red, nothing wrong with that

I had 3 pairs of Chicago’s and sold them all. One thing I like more than shoes is money 💰 (plus I have BT’s)

Even if they do drop, what makes people act like they will be readily available?

There’s this thing in business called profit maximization. I’m aware the 15 Chicago’s weren’t easy to get, but look at how many Royals and Shadows they produced a couple years after. JB likes to walk the line of producing as many pairs as possible while trying to keep the exclusive allure

Everyone in this thread including myself is throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks, no one really knows when they’ll release or how many they’ll release

big facts. Although nike did have a blog post about 85 Jordan 1's for the heck of it. you never know what they're gonna pull.
Chicago’s not gonna be for another 5-7 years tops. Even if they do drop, what makes people act like they will be readily available?
When they do retro they will be more like the 2013 version than the 2015 version. And when that happens the people who are saying not to spend the $1500+ now and wait for the new release will be crying. Can you imagine what resale on 2015's and earlier will be then?

There’s this thing in business called profit maximization. I’m aware the 15 Chicago’s weren’t easy to get, but look at how many Royals and Shadows they produced a couple years after. JB likes to walk the line of producing as many pairs as possible while trying to keep the exclusive allure

Everyone in this thread including myself is throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks, no one really knows when they’ll release or how many they’ll release

They should’ve maximized that Air Ship pack.....

Back
Top Bottom