Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

no issues with my nephews 3y. wonder if its just the toddler stuff....nephew didn't want to take them off. couldn't decide between swimming and wearing the shoes
20181229_164819.jpg
Yeah, those look pretty fresh. I don't blame him.

Noticed yesterday spideys were at 454 on a bid yesterday just checked and now there at 425.

To my DFW NTers...Did Nike Dallas ever get a shipment of these?

I don't think so but I'm not 100%. I had a work event going that day and didn't really get to participate in the hunt. I really only tried Footstore reservations and struck out on all of those.

Either there’s fake bidding or they lowered their price since you backed off. Sometimes I will have a max bid in mind but won’t put the max unless someone bid higher than mine. If I noticed they backed off I’ll lower mine again. If I don’t have to pay more, I won’t. But fake bidding is kinda risky for the seller on SX.

@townbidness It’s a little diff comparing to eBay. Because on StockX what if another seller accept the bid that the other seller bid on? On eBay it’s actually their own listing that no one else could accept.

Nah this is the reason. You backed out they lowered. I highly doubt people are fake bidding that much. Not saying it's not happening. This is just the nature of a free market. To introduce you to a stock trading term this is why "liquidity" and "tight spreads" are so important. If for example the spread on shoes is $400 bid by $401 Ask then you have a really good idea of what a fair price is. If there's not much trading going on and little volume it's hard to judge a fair price. If the spread is $200 bid by $700 ask then who know what the accurate price is? Also gives a lot of opportunity for people to low ball/ over offer/ until the market gets tighter.

Why for the small footers prices are high

Because resellers have realized folks will pay a premium for it since everyone from kids, men, woman
I don't think so but I'm not 100%. I had a work event going that day and didn't really get to participate in the hunt. I really only tried Footstore reservations and struck out on all of those.

They said they weren't getting them but I know sometimes they get late shipments. It's just weird that they didn't receive them. It seems they only get GRs right now which is frustrating because we can't always win footsites.

They said they weren't getting them but I know sometimes they get late shipments. It's just weird that they didn't receive them. It seems they only get GRs right now which is frustrating because we can't always win footsites.

Ya it's been a while since I tried footsites and man did I get smoked on this release.

Saw the movie and it was amazing. Made me even happier that I have a pair. They made sure his shoes got plenty of spotlight.

Hi all, anyone has an idea where to get this ?

Attachments

• received_264841424195099.jpeg
    received_264841424195099.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 74
I am not sure, but as trash as Nike Dallas is, ill assume they didnt. HOH is always the go to in Dallas. Its crazy how HOH gets shoes but Nike's own store doesnt in our area.
Yeah man. I don't understand it. I don't even think they got the 2018 DB collection. And they have gotten it for years.

I haven't been to Nike Dallas for Jordans since the 72-10 release. I don't even know their release procedures anymore. Had Concords reserved but left them there. The apps are the only thing I use down here.

I think there may be some shipments out there still. when I was in Austin a few weeks ago the guy at Sneaker Politics said their shipment was late but they still haven't posted about getting them.

Back
Top Bottom