Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Finally got these in from StockX (last purchase likely because of the tax burden now). Got them on the low at $230 and couldn’t be more happy. Grabbed the laces based on earlier posts in the thread.
C534594F-4064-40F5-8AF1-2422D294D44F.jpeg

261AE14E-457A-476C-A122-A5E23B7C6DD4.jpeg

Like I said. Personal preference. Union vs black toes are like comparing hypebeast vs old school collector. And i am not calling myself old school. I just think simple jordan 1s over collab shoes. That is all. But than again i dont feel for any collab hype.

I was referring to the Not For Resale in my reply...not Unions

It says the seller shipped... But it's been saying that for a few days now

Oh if the seller shipped it's probably coming from the UK like dude mentioned
My bro bought a pair of jordan 1 pine greens that were shipped from the UK
The turnaround is a little longer and add in the holidays is probably why it's taking so long

When does the tax thing go into effect on stockX ? Bought a pair Friday (not these) and had no tax. I live in Michigan too and there’s a warehouse here.

Still hoping for a restock. I'm so desperate I almost pulled the trigger on an eBay listing for $300 buy it now, with nothing other than a stock pic.
I did the same when ebay put that 15% off deal. Seller had multiple pairs and sizes but 0 feedback and wont ship for 2 weeks even though he says he has them in hand on his post. Probably too good to be true since my size has significantly jumped in price.

But Unions are a lot nicer than the 2016 Black Toe...

Also, I have to emphasize what a joke the NFR is.. great colorway and quality, but the message means NOTHING. Complete hypocrisy...

I actually sold those NFRs the day after they arrived at my place and used the money to buy black toe Unions instead :lol:. They were okay, quality seemed pretty good but the Unions just looked so damn good in photos that I had to have em.

Really want these after watching the movie, but the price for size 9 is just too much to justify. Pretty much bred toe level and not even out as long. Plus who knows how that icy sole will look over time. I hear chicago 1 re-release is happening 2019 so might just wait for that instead.

It says the seller shipped... But it's been saying that for a few days now
i solde my size 5 spidermans to stock x. i dropped it off at my deli near by on a monday which is a ups access point. the driver didnt pick up packages from that store till that friday. i got worried cuz i thought they stole my package . ive shipped many packages through them before and never had the problem.

When does the tax thing go into effect on stockX ? Bought a pair Friday (not these) and had no tax. I live in Michigan too and there’s a warehouse here.
damn thats gonna be a thing? that sucks. people not gonna wana by resale anymore cuz the tax is gonna be crazy. im not saying people love buying resale either. just for the ones that missed out and really want it. cuz i kno how nt gets.

So my toddler decided to finally wear his Sz 9c and they are too small. Only tried on (unfortunately no box.. thanks wife). Lmk if anyone is looking

Are there toddler sizes available anywhere anymore? Thought I'd get it for my boy's son....he likes Spiderman and these would step up his shoe game

Are there toddler sizes available anywhere anymore? Thought I'd get it for my boy's son....he likes Spiderman and these would step up his shoe game
You just missed Lapstone's drop. I think Sneaker Politics dropped toddler sizes too, maybe retailers got their shipments late?

Back
Top Bottom