Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

It’s the lighting. My local HoH manager said they have 3M on them. The promo pictures were well, promo pictures lol. So they looked their best and brightest obviously cause they had the power to make it look as perfect and appealing as possible.

Yeah, this is it.

I can tell you they don't reflect that powerfully.

So I called my local HoH to ask about the 3M. They knew which shoes I wa as speaking of but had no idea what 3m was. Just broke my heart, he said they the spidey jordan 1 right. I hung up and cried.

So I called my local HoH to ask about the 3M. They knew which shoes I wa as speaking of but had no idea what 3m was. Just broke my heart, he said they the spidey jordan 1 right. I hung up and cried.

I guess I'm used to 3M on the tongue of AJ 5's, etc. If these are 3M, it's not much. I don't know. Other people will have to prove it more when they get pairs in.

IDK why you even tried lol. They barely know their right from left hands at times let alone what 3M is.. They probably call Metallic V's tongue 'shiny' or 'light up' :lol:

I’ve been in since I first saw them, as I had the coldest hunch that these were a Spider-Man themed pair (same shoe worn by Miles Morales, certain details, etc.). These are automatically a grail for me because of the Spider-Man connection, so it doesn’t matter if they have 3M or not, special box or not. But even just looking at the pics that people have been putting up, it all still looks like they have 3M. Of course it doesn’t pop like the professionally taken promo/marketing pics, but nothing I’ve seen points to these not having 3M IMO. The halftone pattern dots are reflective. I’m sure we’re good.

just want to point out nike didn't take any flash pictures like they normally do with shoes that have 3M

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png
j7.png

just want to point out nike didn't take any flash pictures like they normally do with shoes that have 3M

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png
j7.png

That's what I mean. They aren't really 3M. It kind've looks like it, but they aren't. Like I said, it doesn't matter to me personally. I love them as is.

That's what I mean. They aren't really 3M. It kind've looks like it, but they aren't. Like I said, it doesn't matter to me personally. I love them as is.
In my opinion, that birdseye view of the top of the shoe make the dots look like 3M.

Back
Top Bottom