Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Can you turn icy blue soles into like smoke grey?

Yeah, pretty easily too. Just a quick YouTube search of "Sole dye" is you need to get a bunch of tutorials. You can also search "Jordan 1 Laser custom" to specifically see it done on this model.

Those crystals or whatever print is killing me but these are the closest I’ll get to the Chicago’s so oh well. Most of the resell pages on IG expect the price to be in the $220-250 range which I can live with it if I strike out. Also hope I can get my baby bro a pair. Glad they’re coming in preschool sizes.

They’re up on SNKRS.

3AF12D46-A987-483A-AB6A-FA66CC739E4E.png

After reading the description on SNKRS, I believe the pattern has to do with Spider-Man’s mask.

That was my theory initially with the super suits but the Mobile dude pulled up pics with the comic dots and made me think twice. Not saying he's wrong.. just made me think there could be an alternate reference.

If they do release via App Reservation shouldn't it update Friday?

They will show up on Sunday for a next Saturday drop. So we won't know until then. Unless you mean that map where we get to see how many stores in the country will get them. IDK when that pops up.

Edit: I think they drop on a Friday so that would mean it goes up on Saturday..

They will show up on Sunday for a next Saturday drop. So we won't know until then. Unless you mean that map where we get to see how many stores in the country will get them. IDK when that pops up.
They release next Friday.

I was watching a vid on these just now and it looks like the black collar is made to look like Spiderman eyes like they did the swoosh. Hard to tell tho and not sure if I'm right but it would be cool

Back
Top Bottom