Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

It’s a bit ironic of dudes in here laughing at the retail workers about not knowing what 3M is.

3M is the company not the material y’all asking about

All about these. Waited in line for 8 hours and struck out on Chicagos in 2015. These might be closest i get. Of course now my FTL app is bugging out and footlocker customer support isnt helping.

Wouldn't that be to the benefit of most of us who just want these lol?
I think the salt from people initially missing frozen yellows may still carry over for the folks holding on to Yeezys lol.

this could also trigger a FCFS release as well. FTL put priority on YEEZY’s before Jordan’s lol. We need a launch for these joints.

this could also trigger a FCFS release as well. FTL put priority on YEEZY’s before Jordan’s lol. We need a launch for these joints.

Hmm that’s true.
Considering how the last yeezys sat in FTL and FA because of quantity, it could be FCFS for those.. :ohwell:

It could go either way — i agree with you.

They better do reserves for both the damn shoes and call it a day.. how hard is it to have people come in, in an orderly fashion, throughout the day copping both.. with some customers copping both in one transaction..

These FCFS decisions are straight up ******ed.

that’s what I’m scared of smh. I want 2 pairs lol.
They’re never gonna do a FCFS Yeezy at those retailers, it’s gonna be all app business for all the shoes dropping next week, Yeezys & Spider-Man, & it’s gonna be a whole headache, that time of year fellas.

These are really fire to me... especially the Spiderman twist (since I have Chi's). Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom