Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

F5727C14-F463-49B2-8D8F-C01624438DC0.png

Up on champs launch locator. Since they are getting them, they aren’t as limited as I thought which is great. :pimp:

If the HOH stores are getting around 40 pairs the smaller stores maybe less than half that

wolfman928 wolfman928 is not being able to use a coupon a no cop for you???

If the HOH stores are getting around 40 pairs the smaller stores maybe less than half that

wolfman928 wolfman928 is not being able to use a coupon a no cop for you???
Nah, I absolutely still want them, I don’t have Chicago 1s, so gotta cop. Just would’ve liked to get off some of these coupons I have stacking up.

they stopped allowing coupons a few months ago though even on regular non-QS releases, correct me if I'm wrong
Nah, I just used coupons for the Rookie of the Year release. Just no discount on Yeezy, QS or Jordan 11.

My FTL has not allowed coupons on new releases since 2016. Maybe it’s store to store? Idk well enough on Champs.

Usually a good sign when champs gets stock
Looks like decent numbers for these

not necessarily saying stock numbers aren't good, but these store maps are always deceiving. allocation isn't a good indication of stock numbers. I'd still bet numbers are relatively low.

Footsite rewards are useless, can’t even use it on most release :smh: I just buy Nike Dry Fit socks with them :lol:
Na man. I use em ALL THE TIME.
The only shoes we can’t use them on down here in Houston is
Jordan 11, Yeezy, or QS.
Anything else, and I’m using that $20 coupon

My FTL has not allowed coupons on new releases since 2016. Maybe it’s store to store? Idk well enough on Champs.

Up to the manager. I've used coupons on most 1's this year. Them labeling these as a QS is bs. Of course it coincides with a lot of concord coupons out there.

Back
Top Bottom