Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

20181208_095137.jpg

Can someone tell me what is the next size after toddler 10C? Want to cop for my 3yr old son and me.

since these drop on a friday, does anyone know what the pickup cutoff would be? if its 3PM like on saturday releases, dang its gonna be hard since i work a 9-5

since these drop on a friday, does anyone know what the pickup cutoff would be? if its 3PM like on saturday releases, dang its gonna be hard since i work a 9-5

Normally 6pm for weekdays. However, Sesames were 3pm on Black Friday so no telling.

appreciate yall. 6pm would make it easier. im still forced to pick stores closest to me instead of ones i think got a better chance of hittin, but hey, it aint the end of the world.

I put in a different zip code then mine to force it to grab the HOH in Portland. Have you tried that?

I put in a different zip code then mine to force it to grab the HOH in Portland. Have you tried that?

yea i know the stores i usually pick. im just saying if pickup is 6pm, i get off at 5 and only have an hour to get to the store, so thus i gotta pick the 3 stores closest to me rather than the ones i think have bigger stock etc.

Hopefully citygear in my area gets these , the mochas, and the sports illustrated 1's...will be a easy win for me....

Back
Top Bottom