Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I always thought the dots represented the textured suits we've been seeing in hero movies especially with Amazing Spiderman but the comic dots makes more sense. I didn't even see the swoosh clearly until now and its a dope thing to play off of.

Spiderman is my fave hero and every time there has been a shoe related to him... it came out awful. His costume colors don't usually transfer well to kicks; especially, after that red and blue era got OD'd during the early-mid 2000's lol. So its nice to see this done with a subtle touch.

You’re passing then?

These will be my last pair of 1s and sneakers for a while. Takin a break. Might come back for BC4 but gota pass on everything else for a while and circle back around later on.

Just caught up. Thanks @j mobile for the insight!

Spider-Man is a fave of mine so the details really just sold it for me

I know SNKRS can be pretty random with what it posts and doesn’t post, but they have plenty of shoes in the Upcoming tab more than two weeks out. Including about a half dozen pairs for Dec 14

Vast majority of J's aren't posted until the Saturday before

I’m sick my 3k Foot Locker account reset this morning, these Spideys & the Concords where the last 2 pairs for the year for me dammit :smh:
aren't you still VIP tho?

$$ reset doesn't change anything, that happened to me a few times and I was hitting on yeezys one after another and this was before all the new re-releases when hype was still there

aren't you still VIP tho?

$$ reset doesn't change anything, that happened to me a few times and I was hitting on yeezys one after another and this was before all the new re-releases when hype was still there

It does

I had the same happen earlier in the year. I went from winning all the time to having to depend on Footaction.

I think money spent plays a part.

Yea I was saying it changed nothing for me, I was hitting on hyped releases especially during AS weekend with all those limited drops

Back
Top Bottom