Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

That’s messed up because you know they backdoored your pair. Someone who won that 8.5 is going to be PISSED though.

Glad you came up either way though.

I hope it wasn't someone else's pair. Manager did say they received an 8.5 in place of my size 10. They would've backdoored the 8.5 instead since they fetch for more.

At least they gave me an option instead of telling me they accidentally sold my pair or it never came in.

How the F do people buy @ SP??????

I'm like on my 25 reload....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-124443_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-124443_Chrome.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 6
Has to be a reserve. Foot stores hold until 6pm local time before releasing pairs on weekdays.

This was at FTL, the person working said it was always 3pm and my kid proceeded to buy his pair. He's going back at 6 for FTA to see if they have correct sizes. FTA confirmed they would release at 6. Either way he got one. Now to get the right sizes for us, i'm still trying to get a correct PS pair for my newphew. failed everytime. hard to do things when you can't walk to be there
20181214_155147.jpg

Man these things are kinda hideous lmao.... JK... just SALTY AF.... congrats to those that copped

Wait.. he was wearing Chi 1s during the movie though, right? It’s not even the same shoe...

It's the special edition "Chicago 1" for the movie Into the Spider-Verse. It's the shoe man. It's how the shoe LOOKS in the movie with the kirby dots. They obviously added the clear sole and Blue tag to differentiate it from the "OG" 1. Nike does that ****. It's the shoe that's tied to the movie.

Just like the OW 1. You wouldn't say it's the Chicago 1. You'd say it's the OW Chicago 1. This is the Spider-Man Chicago 1.

I struck out manny machado world series status. Im seeing my size 11 going for 270 and i just can't pay more than 200 for some ones. Call me cheap but i just cant pay that much for some dunks with an air jordan logo. Congrats to all those who cooped.

Damn seeing everyone with pairs in here is making me so sad. Can't believe I forgot to change my cc on apple pay. Nothing more disheartening than the payment purchase declined or whatever message SNKRS gives. I literally saw the declined charge notification on chase right at that moment. Tried to correct it soon after, but it was too late and oos. I guess the W on the OW zoom flys makes up for it.

anyone get em fcfa at sheikh and shoe palace? Yesterday told me nah not getting em. This morning find out they sold out via fcfa smh

Just got back from the movie. Sooooo sick! The animation is next level, great story, action, everything. Literally felt like watching a comic book come to life. Tons of shots of Miles' Chicago 1s. I would have been so salty if I struck out this morning, but if I came up empty-handed and then saw the movie, I probably would have hit StockX during the end credits. It really was hard to keep from thinking of the shoes during the whole film. This is gonna be like Space Jam 11 type ish for a lot of people, kids, whatever. Not trying to start a Michael Jordan vs Spider-Man or a Jordan 1 vs 11 debate, just saying. When you have a product like that on the big screen and iconic characters involved, it's something special. Nike and Sony hit it out of the park with this.
Caught a screening last night w/my nephew (who’d been bugging me for a pair), and for whatever reason, I went in with the mindset that it was gonna be one of those direct-to-dvd animated films that managed to get a theatrical release, boy was I wrong. After credits scene was a nice touch as well. Loved it.

Nevertheless, little surprised I whiffed on everything from foot apps to snkrs though.

Still managed to secure a men's pair for my nephew.

0726D40B-9597-43E4-AC2B-F91FA8C299D5.jpeg
0726D40B-9597-43E4-AC2B-F91FA8C299D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom